“Consistently good.”

Mariscos Cancun Mexican seafood grill
Ranked #15 of 52 Restaurants in Port Hueneme
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Reviewed 26 July 2017

I have had breakfast, lunch and dinner at this sweet little place in my neighborhood. I have never had a bad meal or experience.
It is very small and a small staff so I would not suggest going with a large group.
My visits have included friends and family and solo over many months.
I cannot say I have such consistently good food at much more expensive places.

1  Thank Pat M

Reviewed 7 April 2017

Granted, we had a large order, but it took them a solid hour to prepare it. They had one cook in the kitchen. Then when it did finally come, the food was pretty bland. I love Mexican seafood, but I don't think we'll return to this one.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

Great kitchen, cranks out the classics: chile relleno, baja style tacos, etc. Cute little place, in a shopping center but shakes that off. Super nice staff. Could beef up the salsa bar but what is there is good.

1  Thank Robert B
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Very clean. Gentleman at counter took my order and woman in the back prepared it. The chile rellenos platter was at the top of the specialities list for good reason. Best I've ever had. Not greasy, but delicious. Chips were freshly made and salsa home made. Also a small salsa bar with other choices such as chipotle (smoky taste) and tomatillo. And the gentleman up front introduced me to the pleasure of a michelada. He went into the back to make it and emerged with what I call a beer bloody mary. Spicy, yet refreshing. Hint: if you order one, specify Model as the beer.

1  Thank kabulbuck
Reviewed 1 September 2016

Strip mall, boring location, so so ambiance, but really good food. Super salsas, tasty chips, and the entrees are generous and savory. Somebody in the kitchen knows their stuff.

1  Thank Robert B