Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 November 2015

Not a single clotheshook in bedroom or bathroom, plastiksheet under the linnen, the worst matresse of our 4weeks journey, only one bedlight, no tray in the bathroom, the wardrob door blocked by a table, in the dresser one drawer missing and on the Second drower the handle broken, shower curtain filthy and broken, no coffee machine, no hair dryer. Noisy neighbours up to 5am and traffic noise the whole night , dirt in the clima. We regret having chosen this place and recommend to book only in case of emergency!

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2014

Well I decided to stay here for a week, since I was a little low on funds. Well let's just say I was paranoid. I was opening my door often to see if my truck was still there. Also it seems like this place is used for people to "get it in" real quick. I've never seen so many people come get a room and leave once they finished. If you do decide to stay here, better hope you don't get those people trying to get it in, in the room next to you, because you'll be hearing some strange noises.

Date of stay: October 2014