Hyatt Place Sacramento/Rancho Cordova
US$92
US$89
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$80
US$99
US$89
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

US$72
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

US$131
US$84
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$107
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$104
US$92
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$90
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$99
US$84
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

All reviewswet barfree breakfastliving areacomfortable bedoutdoor poolmini fridgewonderful hotelice machinewould definitely stay here againhot breakfastrooms are largefitness centernice place to staywe've stayedroad noisenice roomsacramento area
Reviewed 4 August 2017

The toilet didn't flush. I called the Gallery Host. A maintenance person came and plunged it. The problem returned. Plunging (twice) didn't solve the problem permanently. The toilet started running and woke me about 4AM. The bowl was nearly full. I stopped the running and it drained slowly but wouldn't flush. I got dressed and was able to use the public toilet down the hall but the other person in the room is disabled. She had to use the non-functioning toilet in the room. The clog problem was supposed to be passed on to the day shift. I contacted the front desk at 8AM. I was told there was no note from the night shift. I explained why the toilet issue was unacceptable and was told the manager was on the premises and would contact me. We were there for a couple more hours and the manager never contacted me. This room was a special treat for me and my disabled relative. The total lack of concern demonstrated by the front desk staff and the manager are outrageous.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Sandy H, Manager at Hyatt Place Sacramento/Rancho Cordova, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hi Teach.

Thank you for your review and thank you for staying with us. I am very sorry for the experience you had with us. I wished we could have been able to correct and fix the problem completely while you were here. I can't apologize enough what you and your friend went though without a proper working toilet. I would really like to make it up to you and your friend, and give you a much better experience then you had. Thank you for your feed back it really helps us improve on what we need to work on.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Reviewed 30 July 2017

2 rooms unpleasant,1st toilet running w paper in it, 2nd stunk of plug in glade and mildew,front desk reps mocus. Fitness room loaded w cups , candy wrappers and crumbs in the morning, reported to front desk and rep said kids were playing in there day before. Should be clean and inviting to those that paid to stay there and want a respectable place to workout in morning. Look elsewhere.

1  Thank gustavs344

Hi Gustavs,

Thank you for your review and thank you for staying with us. I am very sorry for a bad experience with us. The last thing we want is our guest to experience what you did. We have had retraining with our housekeepers since you were here last and on top of it better to keeping areas clean. I hope you can give us another chance to make it up to you and give you a better experience at our hotel. I hope we will see you again.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

We checked in on a Friday night.

First room we got was not good. The room smelled and had dog food bits still on the floor. Management took care of this and gave us a second room. This room was better as it did not smell. Looking around the room, the towel bar was broken in the bathroom, shower soap dish look liked it has not been clean in years and there is mold in the shower. Seems like they really need to fix the housekeeping staff in this hotel, as out of two rooms both were dirty.

I was going to schedule this property again as I am back in the area but I think I am going to take my chances with another hotel.... for this being a Hyatt I am really disappointed. I have seen Motel 6 rooms that were in better shape

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for your review and thank you for staying with us. I am so sorry for such an unhappy experience at our hotel. The last thing I want is one of our guests to deal with what you had to. I can't apologize enough to you and your family, we have had retraining with our housekeepers since you were here last. I hope you can give us another chance to make it up to you and give you a way better experience. Thank you again.

Reviewed 28 July 2017