US$71
ExtendedStay
US$124
US$84
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

US$145
US$129
US$116
US$99
US$119
US$101
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

US$70
US$62
All reviewswet barliving areafree breakfastyogurtoutdoor poolmini fridgeroom was spaciouswonderful hotelice machinesofa bedwould definitely stay here againhot breakfastfitness centerone night staynice place to staywe've stayedroad noise
Reviewed 9 June 2018

Just a one night stay but very pleased. Room very clean and quiet.
Breakfast is free and there were more choices than just cereal.
Will be my first choice when I get to visit again.
Close to the highway so it's easy to get where you need to go.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Staff at front desk is helpful and Dean went above and beyond when I needed help.
Room was extremely disappointing, left behind trash from previous guest, cold screeching showers and broken remotes. Also, don't touch any of the menus in the room and keep in mind the fridge has no freezer. Breakfast during the week was horrible, so if you stay here plan on getting it somewhere else.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Sandy H, Manager at Hyatt Place Sacramento/Rancho Cordova, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Hi Sieragregory,

Thank you for you review and thank you for staying with us. I am very sorry for such an unpleasant stay with us. It is never something we like to hear. We take these reviews very seriously and the GM has taken an even stronger action to make sure this is corrected right away. I hope you can give us another chance to make it up to you. Again I apologize and hope we will see you again.

Sandy.

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Stay there for three nights, rooms are spacious and clean. Breakfast again is a drama. To less choice and no sitting space. Such a big hotel a no sitting space for the guests that wants to eat. Also here the plastic plates with plastic knives and forks. Pool outside, the size is ok, no control from the hotel on it. There was a group young guys jumping and screaming, other guests take out there kids. So I never come back there

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Sandy H, Manager at Hyatt Place Sacramento/Rancho Cordova, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Hi Hendrikv,

Thank you for your review and thank you for staying with us. I am very sorry to hear of the experience you have had at the pool. I will be looking into this and making some changes so this will not happen again. I am very sorry this has happened, we always want all our guest to be able to have a nice time while they stay with us. I hope you will give us another chance to make it up to you. Thank you again for your review.

Sandy

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Room was noisy from roadway traffic. The pillows were uncomfortable and the pillow cases were stained. The rooms are old and dingy,definitely needs an upgrade for the amount of money charged! Will not return to this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Hi Hulamon58,

Thank you for your review and thank you for staying with us. I am very sorry to hear of such unpleasant experience you have had with us. The last thing we want is for you to leave unhappy, I hope you will change your mind and give us another chance to make it up to you and give you a much better experience. Thank you again for your review, it lets us see what we need to improve so we will not make the same mistake again.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

Everything about my stay was wonderful! The pool was clean, rooms very nice and the breakfast was delicious. We even enjoyed our nightly glass of wine and appetizers at the cozy bar near the lobby. It was very convenient for our business meeting, which was right next door.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Hi Karen,

Thank you for your review and thank you for staying with us. It is nice to hear you had a great time with us, it sounds like everything went well. I hope we see you again the next time you are in town.

Sandy