US$56
US$93
US$89
US$81
The Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa(Rancho Mirage)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$127
  • Restaurant
The Westin Mission Hills Villas(Rancho Mirage)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$118
Westin.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

The Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage(Rancho Mirage)(Great Value!)
US$239
RitzCarlton.com
  • Restaurant
US$64
US$96
US$81
Welk Resorts Palm Springs(Cathedral City)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$106
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

4,157 results
All reviewslazy riverblu emberwater parkgolf coursebluember restaurantpool areagreat familyfamily vacationan adultget awaypalm springskids poolcheesecake factoryspring breakwhole familygrounds are beautifulmain pool
Reviewed 20 November 2012

From the entrance of the hotel to the lobby to the spa and resto services, this hotel is a stunner whos quality meets its aesthetics. I did not make the reservation (the hotel was provided by the place I was going to) but they were able to quickly locate me with my name and get me a golf caddy to take me to my room - yes, that is how large the premises are. However, it is also possible to walk to the reception from the room buildings also. My room was on the first floor, and the floor to ceiling window and terrace faced the golf course green. There was dark woods throughout, the bathroom was immaculate, with ample fresh towels, great lighting, good quality hairdryer provided (none of that kiddie hairdryer the size of a can stuff), great bar area and coffee although I did not try them, a very large flat screen TV, large desk area and a couch with a coffee table. Overall very spacious room.

I didn't use the spa or the restaurant or the golf course, but I did go to their spashtopia water area with a lazy river, which had ample floating donuts. The pool area had tons of seating including more secluded cloth cabana areas and areas covered with umbrellas. My only small and picky complaint would be the temperature of the water was slightly too cool for me, but I get cold easily, and I could picture it being perfect after running around or tanning awhile in the Palm Springs climate. From the pool area and the hotel, you can see all around palm trees and the mountains; it was very beautiful.

The area of the hotel is great, very quiet, yet near enough to central Palm Springs and easy access to stores. The rooms have tons of parking space in front of them so you can park right in front of your door step if you brought a car. If like me you did not bring a car, you can still phone the golf caddy to take you to the reception or other parts (but you can also walk) and you'll need a car/taxi to get to places around town.

The only other drawback was no included shuttle service from Palm Springs Airport and back, however, it is not too far by taxi.

Note: I can't comment on the price vs value of the room as it was paid for me, but if I was coming to vacation with family or a relaxing weekend trip with friends, I would definitely come back to stay here. It was like an oasis within an oasis.

Room Tip: I doubt there is anything as a "bad" room, quite honestly.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
RanchoLasPalmas, Manager at Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2012

Dear foodie_50_90,

Nothing pleases us more than to have met and exceeded your high expectations! We truly appreciate the time you've taken to share many great tips and details about your stay. Its wonderful that you enjoyed the picturesque scenery as much as we do. We hope to see you again in the future, should your adventures bring you back to the desert!

Reviewed 20 November 2012

Best spot in Rancho Mirage. Great service, food, grounds, amenities - golf, spa, shopping, pools, restaurants. We stay here every time.
The rooms are a little tired but still very nice. The staff are outstanding. Great new fitness centre, segregated pools for kids and adults. Grounds are very well kept. Safe, clean, quality.

Room Tip: hotel is 2 levels only, choose room on a second floor so you dont here the stomping of feet above
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Andrea E

Dear Andrea E,

We appreciate your continued business - it's the best compliment we can receive! Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 15 November 2012

My wife had a conference at this hotel, and I joined her. I used the hotel as a base to explore the area, including the Joshua Tree National Park. The hotel is very nice, with lots of very good restaurants in easy walking distance. If you are a golfer, this hotel is great; it's built around a course. The hotel also has an extensive spa, which was undergoing substantial renovation while we were there.
As many have commented, my major concern was the layout of the property. Our room was a 10 minute hike from the spa and lobby of the hotel. We also had a minor service issue the first full day we were there: we both left at 8, and the room had not been cleaned when I returned at 4 that afternoon. A quick word with the cleaning supervisor remedied the problem promptly, however.

1  Thank turneraw

Dear turneraw,

Thank you for sharing the details of your stay! It's great that you were able to explore the area during your visit - we are big fans of Joshua Tree! We are glad you enjoyed the surroundings and do hope you come back next time you are in the desert! Next time, allow us to give you a lift to and from your room!

Reviewed 12 November 2012

I had a very pleasant stay in a well appointed room with a balcony and a view. The conference facilities were good and the catering to a high standard. The River across the way has a selection of food and drink outlets, a cinema plus a couple of other stores (cellphone, nails, beaty products) but no minimart or more general stores.

A couple of miles down the road and there are a number of shopping areas with shops such as Old Navy, Michaels, TK Maxx and Marshalls.

Quite a long way from the airport (taxi costs $35 to $40) and there is not resort shuttle.

Room Tip: There are a few blocks near the reception, bars and restauarants - the others are quite a long way away, although you can get a lift in a golf buggy.

Dear Paul L,

We appreciate the time you've taken to review your stay! We are happy to have provided comfortable accommodations and magnificent views during your trip. And its wonderful that you and your colleagues enjoyed the catering experiences, as well! Thank you for sharing the details on the surrounding location! We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 12 November 2012

The resort is very pretty, geared towards families. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were kept clean, although the rooms appear older. What I loved is outdoor seating close to reception area and restaurants. This is a large resort and be ready to do lots of walking. Across the street there is a small shopping center with 6,7 very good restaurants. I only wish we rented a car, because you really need either a car or taxi to get around.

3  Thank ebr01