“Best Taqueria in Reddinh”
Review of Los Gordos

Los Gordos
Ranked #37 of 327 Restaurants in Redding
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

Best food you will find in town! Fish tacos to die for. Super quesadilla with grilled chicken, yes please. Carne asada tacos! All of it! NOW I'm hungry!

Reviewed 23 October 2016

My wife and I made our first, but surely not a last, visit to this very tasty Mexican restaurant convient to I-5 on our way south. I ordered the Pork Carnitas Torta, a sandwichfull of goodies and generouse in size, my wife ordered the grilled chicken Burrito which she found to be tasty with plenty of meat. A real bonus is the salsa bar--about 6 different salsas plus pickled veggies, chopped onions, cilantro and other goodies, great for the complimentary chips and our orders. Fast and Friendly service and even at midafternoon a good and happy group of customers. Check it out.

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

Great street style tacos! Full of flavor. I just get the regular taco with steak. Decent price also. If your looking for good tacos look no further!

Reviewed 4 August 2016

the food is really good, there is a self serve salsa bar. it is a walk up to order from a wall menu. I especially like the shredded beef tacos. Plenty of food for the price. It does get crowded, but the service is usually pretty quick. They offer chips and salsa bar. We have eaten there a few times. would definitely recommend for mexican foodies.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

We love stopping here. We found it by our usual method of stopping in at little places on our trips. This has become a stopping place WHENEVER we are in or passing through Redding. Our Favorite is the Jumbo Burrito. It is large enough that THREE of us shared one and no one went away hungry...... AND it's GOOD! We ate there just this afternoon and it is still awesome. We also enjoy the "condiment table" Where you can augment your meal with Salsa, cucumbers, spicy vegetables and more. One of the ways you can tell if a place is good, is the number of LOCALS who eat here. It is VERY VERY VERY BUSY. When you randomly ask locals where the best place to eat is, The response has always been LOS GORDOS TAUEQURIA.