“Great little place”

Los Gordos
Ranked #37 of 327 Restaurants in Redding
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

This was next to our hotel, so we walked over. They had a 4 taco special, which we ordered and shared. The tacos were filled with beef, beans, lettuce, tomatoes. And filled means filled. The tacos were very good. Nice place.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

We split the large burritto and it was very filling and tasty. Lots of meat in it as well as the other ingredients. The service was fast. It appeared to a popular place with the locals.

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

We eat here about two to three times a month since we found the place. Nice little place with a few booths and a couple of tables, one or two outside tables also. Since we live close we often order to go for us. The Mexican food is very good, I normally order a burrito, my wife orders combo plate with different items like, Taco, enchilada, chili reneno, with the choice of meats, alone with the beans and rice. The salsa bar is the best around with at least 4 to 6 different salsa's and lime, fresh radishes, celantro, peppers and carrots . Great for lunch, brunch, or dinner.

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

We tried this restaurant for lunch and it was quite good. I had the taco salad and my husband had a chicken enchilada. Both were very good and I took half of my salad home and had it for dinner. The staff is very friendly and the restaurant is clean. Not a fancy place and mostly self serve and the prices were reasonable. We will probably be back.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

My bf the cheapskate takes me to this place for a romantic dinner. Me the high maintenance one thought we're going to sit down restaurant and upon walking in said, "Where's the waitress?" Oh well.

So we ordered our food and drinks and were given a number. I had the carnitas with the green mole and a chile relleno (my litmus test when a Mexican joint is good). He ordered something like I cared to remember.

But let me tell you, this was the BEST Mexican I've ever had! SO tasty and the relleno was absolutely delish. Bf enjoyed his dinner as well, tacos something whatever.

I'll be back if I'm ever in the area again!