Super 8 by Wyndham Redding
US$151
US$139
GardenInn.com
US$109
All reviewswaffleshot tubfront desk clerkroom was cleancontinental breakfastredding areaan overnight stayroad tripfridge and microwavea great place to staymotelramonacerealfreewaybummerarizonacarpeting
Reviewed 7 March 2018

I have stayed here several times. It has a friendly staff, and even held a jacket for me once when I left it there. It is my place to stay in the Redding area.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Helen G, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Redding, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

Thank you for your review. We are happy that you enjoy staying with us and are grateful for your loyalty. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Nice property convenient to the freeway. Comfortable bed. Nice to have a refrigerator in the room. Had a ground floor room and unfortunately, staff and guests were smoking outside my window.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Helen G, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Redding, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Thank you for posting a review. We value your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to communicate your thoughts and will take action to correct the issue.

Reviewed 10 February 2018

Breakfast was depressing. I took 3 oranges and left. Because of this, I may not stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Helen G, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Redding, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2018

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay. We are sorry to hear that you were not happy with the breakfast choices. We do hope that you will come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

I had to take the 6 AM flight from Redding. I live about a 2 hour mountain road drive from the airport. Instead of leaving home at 3 AM, I stayed at Super 8 Redding the night before the flight. The facility was clean, personnel were friendly and helpful, and coffee was ready at 4 AM. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and would choose to stay with us again. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

I have stayed at this Super 8 a year or so ago, and this time the room seemed smaller - maybe last time I had a king bed. Room was warm upon arrival and even tho I had the air on, it didn't seem to cool down. The hotel kitty is still there and greeted me. His name is Super Kitty. Love it!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Helen G, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Redding, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay. We are happy that you had a nice stay. The weather has been above average in temperature since the beginning of February and we apologize that your room was too warm. We thank you for letting us know and we will check the unit to make sure it is functioning properly. We look forward to your next visit.