Oxford Suites Redding
US$134
TownePlace Suites
US$109
1,464 results
All reviewsevening receptionfree drinkssalad bardrink ticketssitting roomlight dinnerhot breakfastplace to staymorning breakfasthome away from homebethel churchgreat breakfastbagelsroad tripbeds were comfortablelong driveparking lot
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stay in Redding as we head north or south. We were here overnight and were happy with our stay. Felt our truck and contents were safe, room in good condition, and mostly comfortable-bed still too hard for my husband's bad back. Heard a bit of talking and noise from the adjoining room, but not for long. Breakfast well attended and a good variety. Staff great. Did not get a chance to try the pool. The evening reception with complimentary drinks a nice touch. Will definitely stay here aga in.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

We have stayed here several times and it has always been pleasant. Some room seem better than others as far as noise and layout. Our room tonight is on the breezeway across from the pool which is very noisy for 9:15 PM even on the 3rd floor so if you want a more early night quiet room better request it. The breakfast is always good and well served. Evening drinks is nice even for the non alcoholic drinkers. Appetizers go pretty quickly so if it is your dinner come early. I like having the sink area separated from the bathroom in the room and a refrigerator in room is alway a plus for our family when traveling.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Dianaandfamily
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here several times. Always very clean and excellent front desk staff. This time I noticed everyone besides the front desk must hate there jobs. I encountered 4 different workers who could not crack a smile or return a simple hello. Even the bartender ignored me as long as she could. I would still highly recommend this hotel but a little friendliness makes guests feel more welcome as supposed to intruders.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel 14 weekends over the past 18 months. After my first visit, the ladies at the front desk (Shyla, Amanda and Cassie) recognized me and told me “Welcome Home!” My rooms were always clean and ready for me. When my son traveled with me I reserved a two king suite with a separate bedroom, which was very comfortable. There are a number of restaurants nearby, including a Marie Callenders next door. I never had a problem at this hotel and I would highly recommend it.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2018

We use Oxford Suites every month for a weekend class. This is a complicated set-up with a flag, AV equipment, assigned seating and refreshments. I am amazed at the accuracy and effectiveness of the staff when it comes to our needs. They are so flexible when it comes to last minute changes! I really appreciate Shyla, Sam and the rest of the Team at Oxford Suites for always making my job easier.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business