WOW- surprise find! I will admit there are some worrisome reviews about this place- BUT very glad I went ahead and booked for 2 nights while performing at San Manuel.
1.Customer Service at check in-super friendly- 2 fresh cookies and gave us all the info we needed - felt very welcomed!!
2. Upstairs room was quiet- and Master room clean with a sofa, desk, plenty of outlets, small microwave, small refrigerator and the sink is separate from the shower/toilet area which is very helpful!
3. Starbucks Coffee machine is GREAT !! no messy coffee pot- very clean- very good coffee-thanks!! And HOT water- and it is a definite plus to have it available 24 hours!
4. QUIET- I was thankful that tucked off the street it seemed very quiet-
5. Price- with my AAA discount was under $100 which was a good deal for me
6. did not use the pool- but they do have a pool
7. parking is a tad tight and on Saturday night I was beginning to think I had no where to park but luckily I was able to fit into a spot--
8. BED was nice and FIRM- thank you!
only other improvement I could suggest is hard floors- yes they can be more noisy- but my impression of carpet is it is more dirty....More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking