Motel 6 Redlands(Redlands)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$144
ComfortSuites
US$72
US$70
US$149
Country Inn
US$75
Good Nite Inn Redlands(Redlands)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$130
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

US$115
HIExpress.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewselectric fireplacetempurpedic bedsshaving creamstarbucks coffee machinebaked chocolate chip cookieshard boiled eggscomplimentary water bottleslovely gazebodisposable razornice exteriorjacuzzi and saunaan executive king roombreakfast roomtoaster waffleskinds of cerealceiling fanfast food restaurants
Reviewed 11 August 2017

among arrival on a very hoy day from lax was welcome with a friendl and fast ck-inn free cookies and bottles of water. requested a downstairs unit because their is no elevator. got it. the room was clean and had amenities of a electric fireplace, macrowave, refrightor, iron and board. the hotel is near fast food and a Walmart.

Room Tip: doenstairs if you got a lot og baggage
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank gbangs59
Reviewed 29 July 2017

Hubby & I needed a hotel for one night, as friends were staying in our home. I bid on priceline and won this motel. I Have seen it often as we live in Redlands, but wrote it off as a hole-in-the-wall. This is definitely NOT the case! Nestled in the middle of a retail shopping area that has gone downhill, this hotel/motel is a hidden jewel. The parking lot is a bit on the tight side, but clean and filled with plants and vines. We were presented with freshly baked chocolate chip cookies at check in.

The room with one Queen size bed is a bit small for more than 2 persons, however the decor is beautiful, modern and luxurious and includes a ceiling fan. It boasts a large screen TV mounted on the wall above a dresser that also has a faux electic fireplace that gives out heat if needed (in the summer you can set with no heat for ambiance only). There is a mini fridge and microwave for use.

The vanity area with marble counter tops includes toiletries that may have been forgotten (toothbrush, toothpaste, shaving razor and cream, etc). All that I saw was clean. The bed was comfortable, however for me, the pillows a bit too fluffy.

The parking lot was full of utility and construction trucks, yet we did not hear a peep all night. Breakfast is served until 10:00 am, which is nice for vacationers. It has cereals, breads, coffee and fruit. It is served in a room opposite the entrance driveway, and your able to take back to your room. Note: Looking at a lot of the amenities, it reminded me of a "man's" room, darker decor and a lot of the toiletries were for men. Would be perfect for men on business trips-thus the construction trucks :-)

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mindy S
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

I once lived in Redlands and I don't remember this Motel. Probably because it's tucked away very nicely, right in front of our eyes. I love these type of motels.To stay at one that has been kept up is a ( treasure in my life )
My Maui family of 9, loved the old style of buildings. I enjoyed being able to show my daughter in laws some of the mainland places. This motel is a must if your driving through the area. Forget the big hotels. Your just another buck to them. Let's keep the past alive. Aloha

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Rook H
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Dynasty Suites for the International Trombone Festival that was held at the University of Redlands. I have to say that based on some of the reviews and the incredibly inexpensive price, I was a little nervous about this booking, but it was on the festival's recommended list so I took the risk. Turns out, the Dynasty Suites is the best deal in California!

Yes, the property sits between two fast food restaurants, but you can't really smell them and the DS property is very secluded, so you can't see them, either. The property is really cute, with vines and flowers hanging from the arches of the two-story building, as well as palm trees and a gazebo by the pool. It's surprisingly quiet and in walking distance of plenty of food and amenity shopping, plus really close to the freeway.

We had a king room on the 2nd floor and it was great. The bedroom and bathroom were a good size - not huge, but plenty big enough for two people, two small suitcases, and four trombones. The sink area has a granite counter with an extra shelf above the sink for toiletries. They provide soap, lotion, shower gel, shampoo, and conditioner - all in wall dispensers. It's certified eco-friendly, so they don't do the small plastic bottles, which I really appreciate. The room was clean and the linens were nice - not super high-end, but good quality. They also had some extras like a toothbrush and toothpaste in case you forgot yours - you didn't have to ask for it.

The front desk staff was nice and very hard-working. They have a breakfast room with free, 24x7 coffee and hot cocoa, and free breakfast from 5am to 10am, which is a lot longer than most places.

Most importantly, as other reviewers have mentioned, they have Tempurpedic beds. I travel a lot on business and usually sleep poorly because I find most hotel beds really uncomfortable. The DS bed was awesome - I slept like a rock every night we were there.

When I travel on business, I usually stay at the Hyatt or Marriott or similar. I was expecting the DS to be a cheap motel by comparison, but I was really pleasantly surprised. It was as clean, and more comfortable and quiet - for probably 40% of the price of my company's corporate rate at those big chains. I would definitely book a stay at the DS again, and recommend it to anyone finding themselves in Redlands.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2017

We stay here every time we are in Redlands, CA. The service, cleanliness and breakfast are still great. The breakfast area was improved since our last stay and the pancake machine is amazing, no mess at all. Can't wait to return on our next trip. Keep up the great work.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family