“Comfortable”

Dynasty Suites Redlands
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Redlands
Reviewed 6 December 2017

I thought the bed was nice. I slept very well. I liked the fireplace. It felt cozy. Good coffee. Room was smaller than I expected. Breakfast was just ok. It was easy to find, just off the freeway. Good steak restaurant near by.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 27 October 2017

I can't say enough good things about this place! I won't ever stay anywhere else when visiting friends and family in this area. I recently stayed here for two weeks and couldn't have had a better experience. The staff was so friendly and helpful. The daily breakfast had an assortment of cold and warm food options, plus brewed coffee, hot tea and juices - nicer than many places I have stayed (and was offered daily 5am - 10am). The room was clean and nicely furnished and included a television, refrigerator (with two bottles of water), microwave, coffee maker (in addition to the Starbucks coffee available 24/7 in the breakfast room), ice bucket, safe and iron with ironing board, along with a basket of toiletries that one may need (i.e. toothbrush, tooth paste, facial cleaning cloth, disposable razor, shaving cream, etc). The bath towels were a great size! The ceiling fan near the bed was great and I didn't have to use the a/c, except for a short time. The Tempurpedic mattress along with the comfortable pillows were the icing on the cake! There is a laundry room onsite (with soap you can purchase) for guest convenience. There is also a very nice pool area and a nearby sitting area. I was able to park in front of my room most nights when I returned back to the hotel. It was a very lovely and quiet place to stay!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 October 2017

When traveling through the Redlands area I usually stay at another hotel do to an unfavorable experience at the Dynasty some 10 years ago. During a recent trip I stayed at the Dynasty on two separate occasions ….. at the beginning and at the end of a long trip. One night I had a Deluxe Queen room and one night an Executive King room. Both stays were a very pleasant surprise. The Dynasty has been updated significantly ”inside and out” since my last experience. Both rooms were clean, comfortable and well appointed. The staff was pleasant and helpful. This Inn is not meant to be a 5 star resort Inn, but non-the-less a very decent, clean and comfortable place to spend the night. I plan on staying there again in future travels to that area.

Room Tip: Request a room away from the pool area. The pool area is noisy and a gathering place for smokers.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

This was a lovely hotel. We enjoyed our stay here very much. Sauna, hot tub, and pool with a lovely gazebo. Breakfast was strictly continental but several good fast food restaurants close by. There is an archway to go thru so high profile rv's won't fit!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2017

'Don't judge a book by it's cover' or, in this case, by it's street sign. My husband and dad and I were looking for a place to call it a night on our looong road trip. This place had mixed reviews but was in our price range and had availability.
I was totally impressed with the young man who checked us in--he was friendly and informative. We were given 'check-in cookies' and informed that the fridge in our rooms would have 2 bottles of water. There is not an elevator so we requested the first floor (there are 2). Each of our downstairs rooms had a fireplace, fridge, a VERY nice toiletry basket, comfortable loveseat, clean carpets..the list goes on. The decor was dark in color but went nicely with the theme of the property. A gazebo with plenty of chairs, a pool and spa, flowering vines, wrought iron--gave the property a really nice, relaxing 'feel'.
The one improvement could be the breakfast. (It is served in a separate dedicated room across the driveway from the office. Which is really nice) However, the morning that we were there, the juice machine was serving watered down juice and there was not a lot of selection other than breads and L'eggo style toaster waffles.
That being said, we went to eat at the nearby COCO's.
There is an onsite laundry room for guests to do their laundry.
I would definitely stay here, again. It was CLEAN and the atmosphere was FRIENDLY.
(Even the maintenance employees were friendly)

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Redlands
0.2 km away
0.8 km away
Americas Best Value Inn - Redlands / San Bernardino
4.8 km away
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Loma Linda- San Bernardino S

Been to Dynasty Suites Redlands? Share your experiences!