“Great Thai Restaurant!!”

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 April 2016

My experience with Mu started very rocky--it took a very long time to get our drink orders, to get menus, to order appetizers, and to order food. I was frustrated that we chose this Thai restaurant and not the restaurant we usually go to because of the service, or lack of service.

When we finally got our food, man were impressed. We ordered chicken satay and a a couple of orders of egg/spring rolls for appetizers and for our dinner, we had pad see ewe beef and chicken, chicken and shrimp fried rice, yum woon sen, halibut tacos, and tallow curry (we were a big hangry group). For dessert, we had the sticky rice with mango. everything was delicious. The lack of service was compensated by the food; so much so that I would rate Mu in my top two for best Thai restaurants!!

I wish I could give this restaurant five "stars" and hope that management reads this and realizes that good, efficient service does matter. I feel that if it wasn't for Raymundo helping Pinoy, our server, our experience wouldn't have been as good. Thanks, Raymundo!

I cant wait to go back.

Reviewed 17 March 2016

Food is really good, once you are able to understand the server or if you're satisfied with pointing to items on the menu.

Even that is not sufficient at times. Ive been there quite a few times and we speciffically asked that the food not be spicy and when it came .... SURPRIIIIISE. Food extremely spicy, When we explaned to the waiter that the food is spicy, they looked surprised. After we told them that we asked them at the time we ordered, not to make it spicy, the answer was that they will make it again.

Be very sure that your requests and order is CRYSTAL clear.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

Up to date decoration - stylish presentation. Food is good and service is also good.
Special occasions come to mind... dressed up dates and celebrations.
Not for quick every day lunch or casual grab-a-bite type of place.

I think this place is for a group of people who enjoy little more formal environment - beautiful and elegant presentation, smaller portion and higher price.

I think I described this pretty well?

Reviewed 7 March 2016

The service and food is consistent, the mark of a great restaurant. Parking in the rear or on the street. The Restaurant is in a separate building from the bar making it an intimate experience for dining or cocktails.

Reviewed 29 January 2016 via mobile

..this is what I call a Thai kitchen. It all tasted so genuinely. Sweat pearls and heat on the right places and levels. It brought me back to Thailand in a sec. Funny with disco lamps in the ceiling....