“Love the fried rice served in the pineapple!”
Review of Mu

Mu
Ranked #20 of 237 Restaurants in Redlands
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

This Thai restaurant serves tasty food and cocktails. It's one of our favorite for dining with friends. Their fried rice, served in a pineapple she'll is the best! Parking is available behind the restaurant. The provide indoor and outdoor dining options.

Reviewed 22 May 2016

Have you every gone out to eat and were expecting at least better than you could make yourself with a little bit of effort? Well a kid could do better than the salad I ate and the chicken dish my daughter ate. I give it an ehhh...

1  Thank dforthun
Reviewed 25 April 2016

My experience with Mu started very rocky--it took a very long time to get our drink orders, to get menus, to order appetizers, and to order food. I was frustrated that we chose this Thai restaurant and not the restaurant we usually go to because of the service, or lack of service.

When we finally got our food, man were impressed. We ordered chicken satay and a a couple of orders of egg/spring rolls for appetizers and for our dinner, we had pad see ewe beef and chicken, chicken and shrimp fried rice, yum woon sen, halibut tacos, and tallow curry (we were a big hangry group). For dessert, we had the sticky rice with mango. everything was delicious. The lack of service was compensated by the food; so much so that I would rate Mu in my top two for best Thai restaurants!!

I wish I could give this restaurant five "stars" and hope that management reads this and realizes that good, efficient service does matter. I feel that if it wasn't for Raymundo helping Pinoy, our server, our experience wouldn't have been as good. Thanks, Raymundo!

I cant wait to go back.

Reviewed 17 March 2016

Food is really good, once you are able to understand the server or if you're satisfied with pointing to items on the menu.

Even that is not sufficient at times. Ive been there quite a few times and we speciffically asked that the food not be spicy and when it came .... SURPRIIIIISE. Food extremely spicy, When we explaned to the waiter that the food is spicy, they looked surprised. After we told them that we asked them at the time we ordered, not to make it spicy, the answer was that they will make it again.

Be very sure that your requests and order is CRYSTAL clear.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

Up to date decoration - stylish presentation. Food is good and service is also good.
Special occasions come to mind... dressed up dates and celebrations.
Not for quick every day lunch or casual grab-a-bite type of place.

I think this place is for a group of people who enjoy little more formal environment - beautiful and elegant presentation, smaller portion and higher price.

I think I described this pretty well?

Been to Mu? Share your experiences!