“A few walking minutes from Beach - Average looking motel.”

Redondo Inn and Suites
Ranked #11 of 19 Hotels in Redondo Beach
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Great location if you want to be beach side. Super inexpensive if you have average or low standards, only using room to sleep. It's clean, but everything is old except the toilet. It's quiet, except for the opening and closing of doors. I couldn't hear voices or traffic, just the doors closing. Very narrow parking, but you can park on the street. No Breakfast.. but this is a motel.

Room Tip: Did not have a flat screen TV, just a CRTV, the old fashion one, even though the website showed diff...
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JennyVices

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Let me start by saying that if you're reading these reviews, you are already aware that this is not the Ritz - or even the Hilton. That said, if you're looking for a clean, comfortable place to sleep while you tool around Redondo and the area, you can find one here. There were two easily rectifiable things that I noticed upon check in but neither of them interfered with our stay. There was a large tear in the gauze curtain - right in the middle. And there was a burn on the bedspread. Easy to fix both. The bed was comfortable, the sheets and towels were fresh and clean and we spent a comfortable two days there while taking in the sights. Check in and check out were easy and hassle free. As long as you're not expecting luxury, the Redondo Inn will be just fine!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2017

Can't say I was expecting much when i booked two nights there based on the relatively cheap price. I liked the reviews I had read and found that they were right. It's a nice little place. The kids running the front desk (I'm an old guy so ok maybe they're not kids but young people) Sean and LIsa really nice. Their service was great. Easy going and very responsive. Check in was no problem. Had a glitch with the AC which I let Lisa know about as I went out in the morning. By the time I got back in the early evening, the entire unit had been replaced with a new one. She also helped me by printing my boarding pass for my flight which saved me I don't know how much time at LAX. It might seem like a small thing but it was a huge advantage the next day. I love these guys! (Their parents should be proud!)

The room was very nice and clean. The bathroom was great. The room had conveniences like microwave, refrigerator, good TV, comfy bed, everything. LIke I said he AC had an issue which was fixed immediately.

A bit of a walk to the pier but was fine for me and I'm old. I enjoyed it as I got to spend summers with at my uncle's place when I was a child so it brought back a lot of good memories. And, being right on PCH, it was easy to get in and out of. Oh, and parking was free and open spaces were available.

And it's in Redondo which has no major freeways which take you there so it makes it seem like it's set apart from the insanity of socal proper. Ok, PCH has it's share of those overbearing idiot drivers L.A. is famous for but from the room you wouldn't know it.

So if you're thinking of staying in Redondo, don't be afraid to go with Redondo Inn. Maybe it ain't the Hilton, but it far outclasses the Motel Six kind of places. I don't know when I'll be back in Redondo, but if/when that time comes, I'll be back! Mahalo, Sean, Lisa and the rest of the staff!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank Hawncase
Reviewed 4 July 2017

Love this little hotel, clean and economical. Staff was friendly and helpful. It was a good walking location, even a subway not too far away. Just what the wife and I ordered. It was a little loud on the street but it was a weekend and there was a lot of traffic.

Room Tip: I asked for 2nd floor k
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank toma5632
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

The pictures look nice on the internet but the rooms are third world slums. The owners of this Rat Hole must spend hours posting deceitful information about this dirty, smelly, overpriced terrible motel. We checked in, went to the room, and immediately went on booking.com to find a more suitable place. We immediately booked a room at the Holiday Inn and was picked up by the general manager within 15 minutes. At checkout we had to argue with front desk to get a refund and they only wanted to refund 50%. Booking.com called us at 10:30 p.m. and told us they would refund the entire amount. If you live in a dirty, smelly run down shack you will probably love this place otherwise keep looking. Don't believe the pictures, this place is the epitome of the term bait and switch.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family