Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach & Marina(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$162
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$95
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$149
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Redondo Beach Inn(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$187
Best Western Redondo Beach Galleria Inn(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$165
US$299
US$209
Homewood
  • Breakfast included
Residence Inn Los Angeles Redondo Beach(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$156
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthai restaurantslept really wellbusy roadrooms are smallwould definitely stay here againbed was comfortablecoffee makerplace to staythe pacific coast highwayfew blocksnice areashort walk to the beachenjoyed my staylocation is greatfree wifigood sizenice stay
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Let me start by saying that if you're reading these reviews, you are already aware that this is not the Ritz - or even the Hilton. That said, if you're looking for a clean, comfortable place to sleep while you tool around Redondo and the area, you can find one here. There were two easily rectifiable things that I noticed upon check in but neither of them interfered with our stay. There was a large tear in the gauze curtain - right in the middle. And there was a burn on the bedspread. Easy to fix both. The bed was comfortable, the sheets and towels were fresh and clean and we spent a comfortable two days there while taking in the sights. Check in and check out were easy and hassle free. As long as you're not expecting luxury, the Redondo Inn will be just fine!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2017

Can't say I was expecting much when i booked two nights there based on the relatively cheap price. I liked the reviews I had read and found that they were right. It's a nice little place. The kids running the front desk (I'm an old guy so ok maybe they're not kids but young people) Sean and LIsa really nice. Their service was great. Easy going and very responsive. Check in was no problem. Had a glitch with the AC which I let Lisa know about as I went out in the morning. By the time I got back in the early evening, the entire unit had been replaced with a new one. She also helped me by printing my boarding pass for my flight which saved me I don't know how much time at LAX. It might seem like a small thing but it was a huge advantage the next day. I love these guys! (Their parents should be proud!)

The room was very nice and clean. The bathroom was great. The room had conveniences like microwave, refrigerator, good TV, comfy bed, everything. LIke I said he AC had an issue which was fixed immediately.

A bit of a walk to the pier but was fine for me and I'm old. I enjoyed it as I got to spend summers with at my uncle's place when I was a child so it brought back a lot of good memories. And, being right on PCH, it was easy to get in and out of. Oh, and parking was free and open spaces were available.

And it's in Redondo which has no major freeways which take you there so it makes it seem like it's set apart from the insanity of socal proper. Ok, PCH has it's share of those overbearing idiot drivers L.A. is famous for but from the room you wouldn't know it.

So if you're thinking of staying in Redondo, don't be afraid to go with Redondo Inn. Maybe it ain't the Hilton, but it far outclasses the Motel Six kind of places. I don't know when I'll be back in Redondo, but if/when that time comes, I'll be back! Mahalo, Sean, Lisa and the rest of the staff!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank Hawncase
Reviewed 4 July 2017

Love this little hotel, clean and economical. Staff was friendly and helpful. It was a good walking location, even a subway not too far away. Just what the wife and I ordered. It was a little loud on the street but it was a weekend and there was a lot of traffic.

Room Tip: I asked for 2nd floor k
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank toma5632
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

The pictures look nice on the internet but the rooms are third world slums. The owners of this Rat Hole must spend hours posting deceitful information about this dirty, smelly, overpriced terrible motel. We checked in, went to the room, and immediately went on booking.com to find a more suitable place. We immediately booked a room at the Holiday Inn and was picked up by the general manager within 15 minutes. At checkout we had to argue with front desk to get a refund and they only wanted to refund 50%. Booking.com called us at 10:30 p.m. and told us they would refund the entire amount. If you live in a dirty, smelly run down shack you will probably love this place otherwise keep looking. Don't believe the pictures, this place is the epitome of the term bait and switch.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2017

The rooms are not fancy, but have everything you need, including fridge, coffee maker, & microwave. The AC is a bit noisy, but the bed is very comfortable, and it's quiet at night. Location is great - very close to the beach. The staff is extremely friendly and always helpful. The rooms are very clean, and the cleaning staff is great. I've stayed there twice for close to a week, and am going back a third time soon. Great place for the price - which is lower if you call them than it is on the various booking sites.

Room Tip: Get one at the end of the row, farther away from the street.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family