Holiday Inn Express(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$117
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

Pullman San Francisco Bay Hotel(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$121
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

Comfort Inn(Redwood City)
US$111
US$113
US$109
Best Western Inn(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$129
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

US$116
US$113
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

US$119
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$200/night.

Capri Motel(Redwood City)
US$135
TripAdvisor
All reviewseconomy roomfree starbuckstoilet and showertrain stationmain stmicrowave and mini fridgethin wallswithout trafficdouble bedbasic amenitiesfirst floorsafe areasan franhostelbayunisexdesk
Reviewed 17 November 2017

Our room had very thin blinds that let in a very bright street light. Our room was extremely hot...when we asked to turn on the A/C or a fix for the light the manager was unresponsive. We didn't sleep a wink. I ask for a refund and gave us a measly 15% on one night. Extremely disappointing service.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Christin P
Reviewed 23 October 2017

For not much more that what I would pay for a bed in a shared room in a hostel I got a private room - a sink (I think) - a TV - toiletries - shower cap - slippers even. The bed was comfy with plenty of blankets. Redwood City on a weekend night was filled with people but the corner the hotel is on is a few blocks from the action - or I was too jet-lagged to notice any noise. An added benefit is that it is an easy walk to bus or train. I didn't even mention the computer terminal in the lobby. Or the free coffee - Starbucks individual serving, no less.

Room Tip: chat up your fellow guests - I'm sure they have a great story
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Ish B, Manager at Pacific Euro Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Hello seggerman -

Happy to hear you enjoy your stay.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

CHECK IN Gal was extremely rude. She had a "i don't care" attitude. No eye contact. I was a lil confused why she couldn't an answer on how much I paid for the room thru a third party booking. SHe had no patience just because it's routine to her some people need to be informed on YOUR process of things. Then I get to my room.. O-M-G DISCUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess I did get what I paid for but I was literally scared to sleep in the filty room. Didn't look like things were dusted in a while... THEN this was probably MY BAD for not reading details but to have a community shower and restroom... NASTY!! smelled gross, and always in use... WOULD NOT STAY THERE EVER EVER AGAIN!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank asruiz2016
Reviewed 6 September 2017

This city is very calm and has places to walk and expend time, the hotel is pretty close to the Center.
There is a restaurant behind the hotel, that have several good options for breakfast and a light lunch.

Room Tip: First floor does not have much light, try second floor.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Ish B, Manager at Pacific Euro Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Hello amaguinar -

Happy to hear you enjoyed your time in the area.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

This place is ok for the price, considering how expensive accommodation is in the Bay area. The hotel itself is right in the heart of Redwood city, which is a nice quite safe area. I actually liked the area a lot and it really looks pretty at night time with lights all over the trees.

There is no onsite parking, however I had no issues getting a park in the council park just behind the hotel and this is $8 per day.

My economy room had a shower, but the toilet is communal and this was always clean when I used it.

The positives;
Clean, welcoming reception area, Starbucks coffee machine free for guests, nice staff and good area. Good wifi reception. Small but nice room with tv, cable, basic amenities etc. 5-10min walk to train station. Takes about 50mins by train to get to San Fran and between 30-60mins by car depending on traffic.

The negatives;
The BIGGEST and only true negative for me, was the noise. The walls seem to be paper thin and I could hear both my neighbors and every door that opened and closed. Drove me insane. Luckily enough, I was hardly there as I was out all day and most of the night. So ok if you won't be spending much time in the room itself. My room was on the Main st side, but I no issue with outside noise as the area is VERY quiet.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Ish B, Manager at Pacific Euro Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Hello Shaun -

Happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the amenities. Sorry to hear about the noise issues. I hope you choose to stay with us again when traveling.