“Nothing special”

Round Table Pizza
Ranked #114 of 308 Restaurants in Redwood City
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 15 June 2017

Easy parking, and not crowded. Shared an all vegetable pizza, which was good, but nothing special. Good service and average prices. Wish there was a Papa Murphy's in the area!!

Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

First real meal of the trip! Got to have a Maui Zowi. It's hot a sweet and spicy sauce. The crust is why it's not like any other pizza on the planet. Amazing. Pan crust is all you need. If your looking for a second best go Sausage-Olive-Mushroom

Reviewed 22 April 2015

We usually go here for pizza takeout. They do a good job and are friendly. We don't usually eat there but we often see groups and families.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

Visited them for New Years 2008 and found this was my experience:
If you want the pizza made the way you want, don't call, or visit this location. I have two roommates who are allergic to tomatoes. I explain this to them every time. Yet again they had either tomatoes, or tomato sauce (we order white sauce every time, making sure to explain that there is food allergies involved) put on the pizza by mistake. They acknowledged they made the pizza incorrectly and said that they would take $3 off my next order. They said because it was new years they were unwilling to deliver the correct pizza to our house. I realize that New Years is their busy night, but if they make a pizza that is literally inedible to us, they need to fix their mistake. Martha simply wanted us to eat around the parts with tomato on it.
I've NEVER given a one star review, but my only regret in doing so is that I couldn't give them a zero.

A couple times in between were sub par but generally stay away even though I really like Round table and this location is 1.5 miles from my house. Finally, I tried them again in Jan 2015 and this was my review:

Round Table Pizza This is a triple pepperoni pizza!? Triple disappointment. Halfway eating through a slice and already finished the main toppings. "The Last Honest Pizza" died a long time ago. R.I.P.

I can't ever see going back. If I do, it's my own fault for getting the crap this franshisee dishes out.

1  Thank Troy H
Reviewed 26 January 2015

I am not a big pizza eater - but, when I want pizza, I want it hot, with a nice crust and plenty of pepperoni. Round Table Pizza has not disappointed me. I have eaten in and called for take out - the pizza's are consistent and well made, and staff has always greeted me with a smile, as pleasant as can be. This is not a place I would take business associates or even my Mom, but as far as pizza goes, it pretty darn good.