TownePlace Suites Redwood City Redwood Shores
Holiday Inn Express(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
US$179
Very Good 4/5
Pullman San Francisco Bay(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$143
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Courtyard Redwood City(Redwood City)
US$169
Courtyard
  • Pool
Redwood Creek Inn(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
US$100
Very Good 4/5
Good Nite Inn - Redwood City(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$85
Hotels.com
Very Good 4/5
Atherton Park Inn & Suites Redwood City(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$187
US$99
US$91
US$169
US$164
Agoda.com
Good 3.5/5
Best Western Inn(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$134
Agoda.com
Very Good 4/5
Pacific Euro Hotel(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
US$85
Very Good 4/5
All reviewswalking pathbusiness tripfull kitchensan carlos airportyogurthotel is locatedtop floorwould stay here againevery morningfree breakfastrooms are comfortablefront desk staffquiet roombaybridgettemicrowaveburns
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Stayed at TownePlace on a business trip to Oracle headquarters. Great location - just a 5 minute Uber ride to Oracle and a 10 minute walk to some great restaurants, grocery store, etc. Many restaurants also offer free delivery in the area. The property looks to be fairly recently redone so the rooms are comfortable and updated. Everything was clean and well maintained. The free hot/full breakfast was standard but good, and cookies were available in the evening and 24h coffee/tea.

The one thing I was unimpressed with was the thin walls/floors. I could hear the person above me up and about at 5:30 a.m. each morning - both their foot steps as well as bathroom pipes. I'm a heavy sleeper so this did not impact me as much, but if you are a light sleeper, be forewarned and request a room on the top floor perhaps.

Room Tip: Top floor to minimize noise from foot falls of other guests.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

My husband was here for 3 months and our boys and I often came to visit him. We loved it here. Very, very friendly staff! Very, very clean! They do such a great job trying to get you to feel like you aren't stuck in a hotel room. It started to feel like a little home.
You can't go wrong checking in here!

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed 27 October 2017

Found this hotel while frantically searching for a room for one night in the San Mateo area with only two days of notice. Located this hotel and made a reservation with them for the one night. They were fully booked when I checked in early on the morning of my reservation. I had the good fortune to be checked in by Bridgette Burns, the General Mgr. She did try to upgrade, but could not, however, she located an extremely quite suite on the 4th floor. The room had a full kitchen, normal size fridge, oven and stove top, microwave and more.

The entire staff is friendly and very accommodating. There is also a long walking/biking trail surrounding the many lagoons and homes. The hotel is located next to the San Carlos airport, but the hotel is built well without very much airplane noise, especially if you indicate you need a quiet room.

They have a hot complimentary breakfast every morning and In the afternoon, they serve fresh baked cookies, with 24 hr. coffee/tea service. There is a pleasant outdoor patio to relax and enjoy the weather.

Room Tip: The 4th floor, end of the hall, facing the lagoons can be very quiet
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Only in town for three nights but this is the second time I stayed at the courtyard in Redwood City. This is a fairly new hotel so everything is clean and crisp. I would say it's your standard courtyard except newer. A bigger bistro area for breakfast. Rooms are clean and as I said new, so no real complaints in that area. My only gripe is as always hotel fitness centers are very limited, but at least this one has more than two treadmills and a bicycle. Otherwise I don't have any real issues with this hotel and would stay here again. My only pet peeve is that they charge you for parking, which happens to be part of the building itself.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Very pleasant and attentive staff but don't be swayed by the reviews - this is a budget hotel and it feels like it. The rooms are spacious but dated with some minor improvements like decent desk chairs. For the price I will look elsewhere next time.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
TPS-Redwood_City, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Redwood City Redwood Shores, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Hello D M,

Thank you for staying with us and for your kind words about our staff. I regret that you were not pleased with our rooms, and feel they are dated.

We actually completed a renovation just last year (in early May 2016) which included all new beds, headboards, night stands, TV stands, sofas, ottomans, lamps/light fixtures, carpet/flooring, paint, artwork, granite kitchen/bath counter tops, bath vanities, a newly designed lobby area, with new items added to our complimentary breakfast offering, etc. Nonetheless, I'm sorry we were not to your liking.

Thank you again for the opportunity to serve you as our guest. I regret that we won't be your hotel of choice but I hope we may be able to serve you at another Marriott property if your travels should bring you back to Redwood Shores.