“Wonderful service with hit and miss foods”

Arya Global Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Arya Global Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 308 Restaurants in Redwood City
Cuisines: Persian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Persian Food with a Steakhouse Menu, A wonderful ambiance to relax and enjoy our delicious cuisine, Patio dining available.We feature a Saturday & Sunday Brunch from 11:30-3.
Reviewed 1 March 2017

We were warmly welcomed and seated immediately. Our tea glasses were never empty. The food was spotty. My curry dish was lacking flavor but the steak kabob was wonderful! The meat was flavorful and succulent. I would go back for that alone. The service is unbelievable. Everyone took care of us!

Reviewed 25 December 2016

I went to this restaurant expecting better food. It was ok but the setting was very nice and the service was good.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

This place reminds me of Europe in that you "can't judge a book by its cover." Despite the generic look and feel the food is very good! And the service too. Quantities are generous. The eggplant appetizer is sinfully rich and delicious. The kababs are grilled perfectly - juicy and charred. Their saffron rice is extraordinary. It's all about the food and the food is very good.

2  Thank TravelCatII
Reviewed 24 February 2016

I have only recently been introduced to Persian cuisine but really liked what was on offer here. Had a chicken dish with a sauce based on walnuts and promegranate, which offered interesting contrasts. The chicken itself was moist and tender. Others in the party also liked their food a lot, and one of them comes there several times a month. On weekend nights, apparently a belly dance show is on the program after 8 p.m.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

My husband and I had a nice dinner at Arya. It's a lovely restaurant, with a diverse menu, and a good wine list. I received helpful suggestions from the waitress/hostess when I had trouble deciding. The service was attentive, without being intrusive. The prices are good for the quality of the food. I highly recommend it. (There is construction going on nearby, but don't ignore Arya when you see the temporary fencing.) Parking is available nearby. The cinema complex has free underground parking for the first 1-1/2 hours without validation.