Holiday Inn Express(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$117
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

US$125
Pullman San Francisco Bay Hotel(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$121
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

US$113
US$109
Best Western Inn(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$129
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

US$116
US$113
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

US$119
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$200/night.

Pacific Euro Hotel(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$75
Priceline
Capri Motel(Redwood City)
US$135
All reviewscomfortable king size bedel caminoroom was cleanhigh speed internetenjoyed my staysilicon valleythree nightselevatortvdrivewaychannelscalifornia
Reviewed 15 November 2017

We were pleasantly surprised by this motel. Courteous staff, a good breakfast offering included, near other restaurants. A large room with a comfortable king size bed. Good TV channel offerings. Pool. Driveway on El Camino Real, but buildings situated off of the main street which kept it more quiet. I would request an even numbered room on the 3rd floor. Elevator is provided.

Room Tip: 3rd floor is best, some noise transfer if on lower floors.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Indys S, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2017

Dear valuable guest ,
Wow, thank you for the 4 star review! We are thrilled we provided you with excellent service and hotel offer decent services and you enjoyed stay at the Comfort Inn. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Warm regards,

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

This was not acceptable

I checked in and walked in the room and it stunk like a smoking room

So I went downstairs and asked for a new room. They said they don't have smoking rooms

So what has that nasty smell ? Mold ? Dirty guest ?

Gross

So I got a new room , and that room also had a offensive smell and the room was not clean .

So I asked for s refund and left .

I recall last time I was here they had changed owners and I was not impressed

So never again

I went next door to the holiday inn express and had a great experience

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review regarding your stayed at our hotel.

Thank you.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed one night at this Comfort Inn. It was pretty much like what you would expect from a Comfort Inn but very clean, with lovely personnel! Also a bonus was a small pool which was nice to sit out at, away from the hub hub of the city. We were able to walk to restaurants, and movies.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Indys S, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Dear valuable guest,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our hotel review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.
IS

Reviewed 15 July 2017

Simple, quiet inn. Not very modern although exactly as advertised. The staff were very good. A reviewer below noted train and plane noise: nope. They must have stayed somewhere else. A few delis are around, plus a McDs and Wendy's for those so inclined. Oh, very clean.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Dear valuable guest,
IS

Reviewed 28 March 2017

My reservations were messed up but I will say the people at the Hotel were soooo nice and tried to rectify and gave me a discount. I think it was the on line reservations that made the mistakes. Supposed to have King bed, didn't. Then housekeeping removed all my belongings because they didn't know I was there for two night.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Indys S, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2017

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for your review of Comfort Inn, Redwood City. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and Front Desk took care of messed up booking! We hope to welcome you back again soon. Kind regards,