“Yummy veggies with falafel”
Review of Zadna Restaurant

Zadna Restaurant
Ranked #42 of 302 Restaurants in Redwood City
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

I had a craving for falafel. Unfortunately my favorite falafel place in Belmont dies not open on Sunday. So I decided to try Zadna. Turned out to be an excellent choice.
The service was very friendly and helpful taking the time to explain the menu.
I went for the Veggie plate with "add 2 appetizers". I chose falafel and tabbouleh.
The veggie plate had roasted bell peppers, onions, zucchini, cauliflower, eggplant, tomato. Further the plate included a choice of side. I went for the side salad.
Everything was tasty. I will definitely be back.

1  Thank DerKuchenbaecker

Reviewed 3 March 2017

We stopped in for a quick bite before going to a local play. It has good quality food and was served fairly quickly, which was what we needed. Street parking available. Friendly and helpful staff.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Don't expect lots of mediterranean themed scenery. it's a simple place with the kitchen right behind the counter where you order, but the food is fantastic.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Food is so fresh, staff is ready to assist with any information regarding your order.

You just can't go wrong here. Prices are reasonable...

Anytime I'm in Redwood City I'll stop in for a meal!!!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

My wife and I walked by on a whim and grabbed a couple of wraps and falafel to go. The interior is really nice and polished for a [sort of] hole in the wall establishment. We were blown away by their food. Excellent wraps, pretty sizable for Mediterranean style and the falafel were some of the best we have tasted. We found our new go-to for shwarma wraps!

1  Thank aktaydogg