Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews hot breakfast fridge and microwave great stay free breakfast location is great would stay again comfortable beds property
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 March 2020

This place is awesum. 1st- the room was very nice. Plenty of space, comfortable bed,nice and clean and fridge and microwave which is perfect. The property is well kept and clean, looks like walkways had just been cleaned because they were still wet. The freeway outside where my room located but could barely hear traffic. They also had earplugs in room great idea( altho i wont need them. Saving the best for last and that would be the wonderful, friendly, professional ladies at front dest. I booked thru Expedia and there was a problem with reservation no fault of hotel, but JEANNINE & ELIZABETH went above and beyond to solve the problem. They are awesum. Ill be in area for 9 weeks for a job and this is where i will be staying, mostly because of excellent customer service. I reccommend if youre in this area and need room come here i would give it 10 stars for hotel and 20 for great front desk!!!!! Thank you again Jeannine and Elizabeth!!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Point Richmond, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2020

Hi MarciRoseanne,

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our service. It means a lot to us that you’ve taken the time to share many positive features of your most recent stay with us. Your five star review is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your compliments to our staff especially with Jannine and Elizabeth, breakfast, and high standards of cleanliness and hospitality. Glad to see your positive overall observations which shall definitely motivate us to serve our guests still better. We look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed 9 March 2020

We pulled up to hotel and noticed not much around . We walked into lobby and it’s such a well decorated lobby . There was a young lady there and she had a big smile gave us are room told us breakfast hours and then gave us directions to are room . The room was very clean and the tv was big . Plus we were able to go to lobby later on and get coffee we will be back in about a month and will stay again thank you .

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Point Richmond, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2020

Hi krausfelix,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I’m so pleased that you found us a clean and pleasant place to stay and that our amenities were to your liking. We take real pride in this hotel and in serving guests like you, and I’m extremely happy that you had such a pleasant stay. We look forward to having you with us again soon.

Reviewed 1 March 2020

We stayed for a couple of nights. Location is great, right off the highway. But since it’s that close the rooms are very noisy. Also, right next door to the train track that will keep you awake at night (ear plugs are supplied in the room). Breakfast is limited but okay. The rooms are spacious and clean. We didn’t like that we could smell smoke coming through the bathroom fan. Given that the hotel was in a sketchy area we would not recommend of staying here.

Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank Kay_K89
BestWesternHotels, Corporate at SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Point Richmond, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback of your recent stay, and we are sorry to hear that it did not exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we hope you will give us another chance and stay with us again. -Best Western Hotels & Resorts

Reviewed 26 February 2020

Maxed out my Cc for 2 nights charged me for four rooms instead of one now my card is maxed out and I can’t access funds ruined while vacation, and drove over 500 miles if I was in an emergency I would have Been SOL never again staying here would rather buy a blanket and sleep in my car and shower at 24 then get charged 900 for a 200 stay thanks for killing good memories

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Point Richmond, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am very sorry for the inconveniences that you encountered during your stay. Know that your voice is of tremendous importance to us and we are confronting each of the issues that you mentioned to ensure that no guest has this experience in the future. I hope you will change your mind about seeking out new accommodations in the area and that you'll give us another chance to restore your faith in our hospitality and service.

Reviewed 24 February 2020 via mobile

Although the immediate area can be a bit misleading with industrial stress... this hotel is quite nice at a decent price.

Newly remodeled and under some tough management (Miss J) they have their act together... clean remodeled rooms, secure parking, nice staff, and within a very short walk to the “old town” area... nice restaurants and niche shopping, and of course, the beach at Point Richmond... nice walking park and families having fun. Lots of outdoor activity with the locals doing “outdoor stuff” with their families.

Large vehicle parking in a secure lot. Night time security officer, pretty decent place. I’ve spent many weekends here on business and keep coming back.

You can always tell when the management team is proactive instead of reactive... always keeping their hotel clean and ready for guests.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Point Richmond, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2020

Hi carbontravels,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I’m so pleased that you found us a clean and pleasant place to stay and that our amenities and parking were to your liking. We take real pride in this hotel and in serving guests like you, and I’m extremely happy that you had such a pleasant stay. We look forward to having you with us again soon.

Thank you very much.