US$100
US$152
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$50
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

A Nights Inn(Ridgecrest)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$45
Hotels.com
US$62
US$60
Agoda.com
All reviewsdeath valleyfresh baked cookiesking suitei highly recommend this hotelchina lakecomplimentary breakfastgreat place to staylas vegasexcellent staynice hotellarge roomwould definitely stay here againthe breakfast areain townfitness centerthe staff was friendly and helpfulclean rooms
Reviewed 14 September 2017

I find the Hampton Inns to be very reliable, well-maintained and attractive choices in the middle price range. They are not luxurious, but are very well appointed for the price. This motel was no exception.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnRidgecrest, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ridgecrest, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 9 September 2017

I don't travel a lot but when I do, I always stay at a Hampton Hotel. They never disappoint! I always feel at home when I am there. Love this place!! Quality is apparent in both the facility and the staff.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

It was a pretty nice stay here. The staff is very friendly and helpful. If you are in the room when the maids come they will come back when it's convenient for you. This will be my 1st choice when I am back in town. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay! Making you happy makes us happy!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I have been on vacation for a week. Because I wasn't used to the beds I was in, I had a hard time sleeping. When I put my head down on those pillows, I knew I was going to have a great night sleep. And I did.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnRidgecrest, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ridgecrest, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Thank you for the wonderful review! We can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Hampton Inn & Suites is a nice hotel, fairly new with an update appearance. Rooms are typical Hampton with a functional layout. Nice pool area with plenty of space. There are not many choices in Ridgecrest for hotels so accept the price to jump if there is any demand for rooms during your visit. I would definitely stay again if I needed to stay overnight in the area.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
HamptonInnRidgecrest, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ridgecrest, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Hope to see you again soon!