“Brilliant Value”

Hampton Inn & Suites Ridgecrest
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Ridgecrest
Reviewed 19 September 2017

One of the best hotels we stayed in on our trip. Great value, lovely service, brilliant breakfast. We did our laundry at the hotel for no charge and they have complimentary chocolate chip cookies on arrival. Winning!

Room Tip: Great place to do laundry for free!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
HamptonInnRidgecrest, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ridgecrest, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Thank you for the great review! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

I find the Hampton Inns to be very reliable, well-maintained and attractive choices in the middle price range. They are not luxurious, but are very well appointed for the price. This motel was no exception.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 9 September 2017

I don't travel a lot but when I do, I always stay at a Hampton Hotel. They never disappoint! I always feel at home when I am there. Love this place!! Quality is apparent in both the facility and the staff.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

It was a pretty nice stay here. The staff is very friendly and helpful. If you are in the room when the maids come they will come back when it's convenient for you. This will be my 1st choice when I am back in town. I will definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay! Making you happy makes us happy!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I have been on vacation for a week. Because I wasn't used to the beds I was in, I had a hard time sleeping. When I put my head down on those pillows, I knew I was going to have a great night sleep. And I did.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnRidgecrest, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ridgecrest, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Thank you for the wonderful review! We can't wait to see you again!