“Family style Chinese ”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Reserve with OpenTable
P.F. Chang's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #47 of 745 Restaurants in Riverside
Dining options: Reservations
Description: P.F. Chang's is a restaurant concept that honors the 2,000-year-old Asian tradition of wok cooking and believes in making food from scratch every day in every restaurant. With a Farm to Wok food philosophy at its core, P.F. Chang's chefs hand-roll dim sum, hand chop and slice all vegetables and meats, handcraft every sauce and wok-cook each recipe, every day in every restaurant using fresh ingredients. With roots in Chinese cooking, the culinary landscape at P.F. Chang's now stretches across Asia with diverse, culturally inspired recipes including hand-rolled sushi, Vietnamese-style soups and bowls, traditional Chinese dim sum, wok-fired chicken and beef entrees, and family style noodles and rice. All made from scratch every day.
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Good selection of food items, all family style. Our favs are Mongolian beef, melon & walnut shrimp & the crispy green beans. Only negative was our server was not very attentive & it was hard to get his attention. He was slow to take our order, didn’t refill drinks without being flagged down & took forever to get us our check.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

For a restaurant that looks appealing this hits the spot. I love the statues and the modern design. The menu is extensive. I chose a noodle dish this time that was billed as street food. There was a good selection of ingredients but the flavor was a little bland. The broccoli beef was pretty standard. The service was great but for $30 for 2 for lunch we could do better.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

The food is not good anymore. But you can try other P F Change in Irvine CA or Tucson Arizona. Still very good.

Good luck

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

I live down the street from this location. It's one of the wife's favorite restaurants to visit. I'm a creature of habit and normally order the same thing, Changs Spicy Chicken. Honestly I've never had any problems here. The service is always great and the food is always good. Tried the Shrimp and Lobster rice this past visit and it too was great. I'll leave you with this, if you have a bartender who's been around the restaurant for years, ask them to make you a Jade Martini, it's not on the menu anymore...trust me, you'll thank me later

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Food was good, nice ambience, staff were nice & helpful, location is good but a challenge to find parking right away.