“Needs some improvement....wear hairnets please!”
Review of Chinatown

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chinatown
Ranked #447 of 746 Restaurants in Riverside
Reviewed 10 March 2016

Stumbled on this place looking for good chinese food in the area. Located in a strip mall I wasn't expecting too much. Prices are decent for lunch specials. But the charge of 1.50 to use a card put me off a little since I had limited cash at the time. Options were typical and everything seemed fresh. I had the two item to go and portions were good-sized. Upon paying I was charged more and given the change to avoid the surcharge, which is shady but saved me some money. Upon opening my food and eating the food was good, not the best Ive had, but would do the job....until I found a hair....long.....buried in the rice, and it made me realize that not one person was wearing a hairnet. I'm usually all about second chances, but I will never be going back here.