“Great Greek find”
Review of Greek Street Grill

Greek Street Grill
Ranked #25 of 743 Restaurants in Riverside
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Looking for something different and followed the reviews to Greek Street and I want to thank you all. Great Gyro meal and the calamari was awesome. This is a no brainier. I do not give 5 star reviews unless it is life changing for me but this was close. Great Food!!!

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Our Greek friend recommended this wonderful place, and we had one of the best Greek meals since our vacation to Greece about twenty years ago. We've been craving the authentic taste of real Greek food, and we found it in Riverside. What a treat!!! I tried the calamari which was lightly breaded and fried. It was tender and not at all greasy. My husband was happy beyond words with his lamb chop dinner (five lamb chops). Our Greek friend had the salmon dinner grilled to perfection. Our sides were salad and avgolemeno soup. The portions were very generous. We can't wait to return to try other items on the menu. It's very busy right at the noon hour. Maybe we will go a little later next visit. The decor is simple but has attractive prints of Greece on the walls.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I’m kinda of a gyro snob. I really don’t frequent Greek or Mediterranean restaurants if they don’t have meat rotating and shaving on a vertical rotisserie. I work in Corona so this close and they’re combo salad with gyro and chicken is a low carb high fat go-to meal.

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

I'm a huge fan of Greek food and was pleasantly surprised by how great the gyro hummus and tzatki was! The pita was super fresh and the gyro meat was delicious! I also got a salad with my meal and was very happy with how fresh it all was! And all for a great price!

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

I came to this restoraunt to explore what they're offering when we talk about Mediterranean cuisine and I was quite happy with a dish I got. Even Calamari I tried were too dry, everything else was quite tasty. I was there with my friend, we ordered fried calamari and vegeterian combo. Tziki sauce was perfect, but falafels were too simple, like no passion in those, but because of perfect service we didn't care about that part. Decoration of the grill was only reason why this place got 4 stars instead 5, usually on places like this we expect warm environment, but this wasn't the case. It looks too similar to one of those chain restoraunts.