“To little”

Add it.
Panda Express
Ranked #501 of 743 Restaurants in Riverside
Reviewed 7 December 2016

We always go here, its great take out orders. Food usually good great location, 4 miles from us. But we ended up getting dry chow mein this last time. We wrote the main office someone was suppose to get back with us, but didn't. Warning check your food before you leave facility, ours was so dry and little portions,

Reviewed 9 December 2015

I always go to this panda Without problem. However this time I ordered what I usually do, told there would be a 5 minute wait for my egg rolls & the lady made me wait in front of everyone holding my foot getting cold for 20 minutes. My 5 minute wait was well over

Reviewed 21 September 2015

Have tried 3 times to come in during evening hours--they ARE open til 10--and found them out of most dishes and unwilling to cook anything more. Good food in the afternoon, but don't bother after 8 (7?).

Reviewed 18 June 2015

I have enjoyed lunches at Panda Express in the past, just not at this location. I found the staff to be very friendly and prompt in waiting on customers.

It was food preparation that was sub par. Veggies in the dishes were ultra undercooked. Meat in some of the dishes was overcooked. I know they try to keep the food fresh, so why under cook items that are prepared in small batches?

Also, I was not impressed with food servers that went from the food line to sweeping and cleaning and then back to the food line.