“We eat here most Sundays after church”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
D'Caesaro Pizza & Italian Restaurant
Ranked #64 of 713 Restaurants in Riverside
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 5 June 2015 via mobile

Great food! Great service! Great prices! My husband and I usually split a family salad and a sandwich. The chicken sandwich is my favorite.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

We always get great meals at D’Caesaro Pizza & Italian. It doesn't make any difference what you order, it is always fantastic. All dishes are "home-made".

The pizzas are excellent. Loaded with the meat and/or cheeses you desire. The crusts are perfectly cooked and the sauce is very flavorful. We also enjoy the sandwiches and pasta dishes.

Ali also makes home-made soup. The soup is better than anything you could ever get out of a can. He often sells out.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

We are visiting relatives in Riverside and wanted a good pizza place. We loved the pizza here. Extremely generous with the toppings. The restaurant was casual, family friendly. The prices were very reasonable. I would recommend this place to anyone. We may go back again before we leave!

Reviewed 16 March 2013

We have never had a bad meal ... everything, from the pizza to the dinners, are cooked just for you and have a wonderful taste.
The staff is friendly ... always smiling ... really make you feel like they are happy to see you!
This is a no frills restaurant with some of the best food you can find ... and lots of it. It is very popular with the locals ... and police and highway patrol, too, so you always feel safe! :)
You can hardly get in at lunch ... the lunchtime specials beat every place around ... great sandwiches .. my favorite is the turkey and cheese ... the roll is fantastic. He likes the individual pizza ... especially the pepperoni.
The owner is very supportive of local businesses .. plaques of support fill the walls. Adams Elementary School is directly behind; he never says no to any of their requests. Nice man.
This is the kind of place you really want to do well ... small business with a heart of gold ... consistently putting out quality food ...
I highly recommend D'Caesaro's ... it is in the Stater Brothers shopping Center on Arlington Avenue ... worth looking for.

Reviewed 28 March 2012

Nice little "hole in the wall" that does wonders with all types of Italian dishes. My favorite is the meatball with cheese sandwich, my husband prefers the Italian combo.