US$213
US$149
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 May 2015

This is a budget hotel but well worth the money. It is an inexpensive place to stay, if you are looking for luxury I don't think you would be happy here but if you are looking for a decent place to spend a night or two then this is a good choice. The owner is very friendly and so was the rest of the staff. There is a basic continental breakfast in the morning; coffee, a decent size refridgerator and a microwave in the room. I was a bit worried about the amount of noise we would would have but it was not a problem at all.

There are also a lot of restaurant choices in the immediate area, close enough to walk to.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2015

DO NOT STAY HERE... THE HAMPTON'S RIGHT DOWN THE STREET AND THE SAME PRICE. This place is filthy ,bug infested, falling apart, and the manager is just as horrible as the placle he manages. He ripped me off ... He makes up reasons to take your money I am sure corporate doesn't know about how he pockets his customers money and also treats them so uunprofessional. He did nothing about the bugs, it remains just as dirty, your lucky if youn have hot water . Our toilet leaked for 3 days and his answer was to put dirty towels behind it to absorb the leak , could of been because he was to busy playing mechanic in the parking lot with his own vehicle instead of being a manager like he is paid to do. Why , and who made him manager ??? This place should be have the word "POOR" infront of the the word QUALITY. IT SHOULD BE CALLED *** POOR QUALITY *** I have to say this is one of the worst EVER.... DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY..... GO DOWN THE STREET TO PIERCE STREET AND STAY AT THE HAMLTONS. MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank lisa f
Reviewed 19 April 2015 via mobile

Quality inn and suites in riverside is an older motel that needs remodeled. It barely deserves the 2 star rating it receives. It is overpriced for the condition of the hotel, and arrive early if you want a parking spot.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 January 2015

Worst Hotel I have stayed at ever. when checking in the people working counter were nice .<POSITIVE> OPENING the door of a suite non smoking room . could smell smoke right away!!!Spots an stains every where on the carpet. Curtains where the balcony is . We move them ashes, food , an what ever on the floor, it looked like they had not cleaned there for 5 years . SHEETS on the bed where cleaned but stained .Trash cans at each floor where overflowing. Every where we went you could smell smoke . WHAT BROKE THE CAMELS BACK ,when checking out 7.30am sunday walked into the lobby of the hotel , to turn keys in . smelled smoked right away .Chimney was closed.OLDER COUPLE SMOKING.WILL not go to a Quality inn any where again . IT is a franchise hotel but smoking in any public place when you have asthma it is wrong ,< see reviews from other people>

Room Tip: would not go back
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank topgun92582
Danny P, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2015

Dear Guest, Thank you for posting your comments and concerns about your stay at our hotel. I will address these issues with our staff. As for the smoking around the hotel I will try to have an area assigned for smoking so that guests do not have to smell smoke. Also I will make sure we start deep cleaning our rooms. I appreciate your concerns and do hope that you will visit us again and see some improvements.

Danny Patel, G.M.

Reviewed 20 January 2015 via mobile

We stayed for one night while in town for an engagement party. The rooms overall were not very clean- lots of stains on the furniture- but the sheets were fine and towels were soft. We were in no need of anything fancier than a place to change clothes and sleep, but I must say, there were a couple times I didn't feel safe. At 1am, some random person started knocking on our door. I called the desk and the agent was polite, said they'd go check, but by then the weirdo walked away. Also, in the morning, some scary looking dude was hunched down next to a planter right by the entrance to the lobby and elevator. He was yelling about some nonsense and clearly out of his mind. My boyfriend and I tried to get to the elevator without him seeing us. If my boyfriend feels it's necessary to shield me from a weirdo, it's safe to say we probably wouldn't be back to this particular hotel.

Stayed: January 2015
1  Thank MimiLA32
Danny P, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2015

Dear MimiLA32,

Thank you for posting your comments about our hotel. I do apologize that it was not to your satisfaction. We do want our guest to feel safe when staying with us. Thank you for calling the desk in concern about someone knocking on your door. I do hope that you will reconsider and stay with us again in the future.

Sincerely, Danny Patel, G.M