“I wish I could eat here every day”
Review of Kabob House

Kabob House
Ranked #96 of 796 Restaurants in Riverside
Reviewed 20 September 2017

I came in for a fast lunch ( craving Med food) and the food is prepared to order and I appreciate the great taste of this healthy meal. I ordered the Kafta lunch, it came with favor filled aromatic rice, hummus, salad and pita bread. The Kafta is a simple ground beef ( seasoned with special spices) meat that is grilled and one of my favorite dishes. I have also tried the lamb and it is also very good, no gamey taste to speak of. I would recommend, and wish I didn't have to drive 17 miles to get here. Please consider a restaurant in San Bdno county.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

I have to get my fix of this place every week. It's hotter than heck in here in the Summer time but that doesn't keep me away.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 22 October 2016

A couple invited us to eat here, we were relucted at first we always go with only with what we know, but trying the food I was amazed it was good, I had the chicken wrap and also the beef plate. Exceptionally good food a must try. Quite and clean and easy access with parking. Servers were polite and courteous .

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 18 October 2016

It's ok, not much to write home about. Not too fond of the spices, sort left an odd taste in my mouth.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 10 September 2016

Best kabob south of Los Angeles. Quite and clean ambience, friendly staff/owners and don't forget the deserts also. I have been to every Middle Eastern, Lebanese and Iranian restaurants for kabobs in the IE and San Diego County and find this place to have the best lamb and beef kabobs. The prices are reasonable. I will go there anytime for the lamb and beef kabobs.

Date of visit: September 2016

Been to Kabob House? Share your experiences!