“Thai Treasure”

Best Thai Cuisine
Ranked #54 of 714 Restaurants in Riverside
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

The dishes are authentic and delicious: salads,curries, noodles, entrees. Best Thai is often packed for lunch after 11:30, especially when UCR is in session. Their catering is splendid and a real treat for all occasions, from weddings to funerals.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

My work associates and I were visiting clients in Riverside and this restaurant came up as a recommendation for lunch.

We arrived around 11:30 AM and were seated promptly. The place is in a little strip-mall and parking is at a premium Get there ahead of the lunch rush as the place filled up very, very quickly. The service is casual and friendly and the menu selection is top-notch. We ordered the Ginger Beef and the Chicken Satay and both were excellent dishes. I had the cucumber soup, which I'd never had, and was very pleased. My companions took the "safe" route and ordered the salad.

When we left at 12:45, there was a line waiting in the parking lot. It's been a while since I've had Thai food this good. Sometimes, it comes out like Chinese food so this was a refreshing and excellent change. Obviously a popular place. If we have occasion to be in Riverside again, we'll definitely stop here!

Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

If you want great Thai food this is the place. The only bad thing is the terrible service. Be prepared to wait.

Reviewed 20 September 2016

I can't get enough of this place and sadly I have to force myself to try new things on the menu when I do come. The Thai Iced Tea here is a little sweet to me for my liking, though I do enjoy Thai Iced Tea. Everything that I have had thus far is just so amazingly good and very flavorful and the portions are plentiful. The atmosphere is enjoyable and the setting intimate. The staff is friendly and even know the locals that frequent regularly which is always nice when they greet you welcomingly.

They just started doing a lunch special, so lunch time is super busy. If you're feeling like dining at home they also now have take out where you can call your order in and simply pick it up. I have not tried this out yet but will in the near future.

The ice they use melts unusually fast so when dining in I would recommend asking for a cup of ice only and you can add at your leisure.

Pay attention to the menu, if there is a little spice or pepper next to it then its spicy; they are very accommodating when you give them a level of spice you want scale from 1-10, even at a 1 its spicy but mildly you can get tell some dishes can set your mouth and your tummy on fire.

The name says it all, Best Thai Cuisine, they have so far in my opinion the Best That Food in Riverside.

Reviewed 17 July 2016

Yuummmmmmmmmm! I wanted to visit this place one more time before I posted a review. Both times, the service was prompt and amiable. This second time we were a group of 10 for lunch which was busy when we arrived. Our server, quickly took our order and brought us ice cold water or choice of drinks. With a large group its not unusual for orders to come in at different times, but not only did our food come within a few minutes but another person's order was accounted for even when ordered later than the rest of our selections. All entrees looked appealing and we noticed that most came in with an orange wedge. There was absolutely no complaint from anyone about taste, portion or freshness. The portions were adequate and the taste was consistent on my visits. I will definitely continue to visit this place to try more items on their menu. Oh and the value for your $$ is absolutely fitting!