Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$81
View deal
Expedia.comUS$81
Hotels.comUS$81
PricelineUS$81
Agoda.comUS$81
FindHotelUS$81
Lol.travelUS$90
All reviews clean rooms next morning would stay again freeway lodging mattresses socks
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 March 2021

Pictures found on Booking.com must be very outdated. the outside of the buildings and the grounds were very unkept. The inside of establishment as well as the rooms were very outdated and in disrepair, even the door handle of the bathroom door was missing. Room was clean and the beds were comfortable but because of the old and unkept furniture, walls, etc. it gave you a feeling that it was not clean. As a travel agent I definitely would not book a client into this establishment.

Reviewed 12 March 2021 via mobile

Apparently the security guard takes his job VERY seriously. I awoke early and didn’t want to waken my brother in law who was still sleeping. So went to lobby and sat in a chair ALONE in the dark and read news on my phone. I was then told I couldn’t be there (lobby not even open) not a soul in sight. I explained what was going on but was told to leave. I asked if I could take a chair outside to sit. NO! Apparently I might decide to steal
It?? No idea. I was told I DIDNT have to stay there there if I didn’t want to by Bobby at the front desk. Wow.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 March 2021

Hotel needs major updating. Furniture very well used and needs replacing. No microwave in room and refrigerator smelled. Arrived back at hotel after dinner and the cops were there. Sketchy people hanging around parking lot.

Reviewed 3 February 2021

There was a domestic violence incident in the room next door. People were smoking a lot of marijuana in the non-smoking rooms that filled my room with the stench. Out of Grab and Go breakfast at 6am (started serving at 6am). Young gal running desk all night was not capable of handling the problems from the disruptive guests.

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank tmdcaid
Reviewed 20 January 2021

The first night I was put in a room that the heater/air conditioning didn't work then I got moved at 1am to another room which was better but then I asked to extend and was told a rate of 70.18 to extend then I find out I was charged or $90 and the manager won't even call me back to deal with it

Date of stay: January 2021