Lowest prices for your stay
US$72
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Wyndham
US$72
Traveluro
US$69
Expedia.comUS$72
PricelineUS$72
Hotels.comUS$72
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 January 2020

I stayed at the Super 8 on Madison about 2 years ago since it is part of Wyndham. That was a horrible stay. This time I chose this place since it was about 10 miles east. Much much better. I am originally from Sacramento so I know the area well and will always stay at this Days Inn from now on when I visit.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 18 November 2019

Check In and check out were a breeze. They ran out of milk at breakfast so instead of cereal, I had a waffle. It was delicious. The bed was really comfortable. My husband had a little trouble with his pillow being to rough, but it worked out fine.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2019

The room was excellent for the price. It was clean and met my needs for the overnight stay I had. The staff were friendly and efficient. I didn't partake, but they do offer a continental breakfast in the lobby.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 October 2019

Room was extremely disgusting. Bathroom was comparable to a gas station. Broken trim, stained carpet and marks on the walls. I felt like the room was not clean at all. Bathroom was disgusting. I have pictures. NEVER stay there again. That place actually hurt Wyndham because I will always think of that disgusting room. I was so worried, I used a napkin to change channels. Holes in the bathroom walls, caulking smeared an inch think around the sink and still there were dirty gaps, dirt in all the corners of the bathroom. No blinds in the first floor bathroom window. NASTY

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 October 2019

Staff nice, but shabby and noisy. Room had musty smell, even though "non-smoking". Cover sheets very wrinkled, torn carpet, water damage on tub walls. If I wasn't checking in at 10pm, I would have left.

Date of stay: October 2019