Lowest prices for your stay
US$72
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$72
Traveluro
US$69
PricelineUS$72
WyndhamUS$72
Hotels.comUS$72
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 August 2021

Staff was excellent. Room was very clean. I felt safe being alone. Location was perfect there were shopping. Centers in every direction and only a couple if miles away, some even none block away. Room was very spacious and bed was comfy. Best part about it was it was very quiet at night. I highly recommend Days Inn jf you ever are in the Rocklin area

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 19 July 2021

I booked for friends and had their name on the reservation. The wife is a Navy Veteran with MS. They had been driving all day from So. Cal. Reception wouldn’t let them check in until I called. I was in a meeting and didn’t get back right away, which forced my friends to find respite at a local park till I called. When I called, the reception admitted his name was on the reservation and they accidentally missed it. I was NOT happy!!!

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 3 June 2021

The room was disgustingly dirty. (Long purple hair in tub, carpet made our feet turn black.) Breakfast was advertised as an amenity but was not included. Pool was closed. Horrible place to stay with a family; this hotel caters to long-term residents. Parking lot had trash all over the place that was there for the entirety of our 3 night stay. (There were no trash cans provided outside.)

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 3 May 2021

The room was trash. Floor smelled of urine, broken window in the bathroom. The bathroom had a mildew smell and the overall outside was trash and beer and other things all over the place. Found a few needles and used condoms. Will never stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 26 December 2020

This hotel is outdated and meets minimal cleanliness. There are no restaurants nearby, while the staff was friendly I had to interact them through a window, like a drive-through. There was no area for breakfast, no continental breakfast offered. I am not familiar with the Rocklin area, but this seemed to not be the best area of town.

Date of stay: December 2020