Lowest prices for your stay
US$119
Free cancellation until 29/01/22
US$115
FindHotel
US$101
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$119
eDreamsUS$119
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 September 2021

Don't get fooled by the fancy facade of the hotel. Inside you will find raggedy carpet, dingy rooms and unmotivated employees. Fellow guests will give you the creeps (not the hotel's fault but gives you an idea of their clientele). I had specifically reserved a room with 2 beds AND had prepaid the room but lobby guy (false toupee, Borat vibes) forces me into a single bed room. First room I got was well settled in. Sheets undone etc. Had to go back and get a different room. I overheard 3 different guests complaining about various things not working (hot water, A/C or the wash basin broken). Run don't walk away from this clown show. Oh by the way, forget covid protocols. Neither staff nor guests were required to mask. I was the only person masked.

Room tip: Nice view on the balcony. Only saving grace.
Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 30 June 2021

This place is a joke as of 6/28/21. It is a total construction site! The entire building is filthy and disgusting. They charge you a $100 deposit ... for what? The dirty floors, the dirty towels, the broken light bulbs, the phone that doesn't work? No wifi code either. REALLY! Staff is RUDE and incompetent! Do not waste your time and money here!!!

Room tip: Do not stay here!
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Ranfalk
Reviewed 28 June 2021 via mobile

Reservation for check in at 11-12 pm. Told no to check back when room available. I did and was told 4:30 pm maybe room would be ready. Not acceptable!! As walking to my car in the parking lot I witnessed a drug deal going down! Not acceptable!! I could not accept this place to leave my mother when I went to work.
So Not Acceptable At All!!!!!

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Roving28006272489
Reviewed 23 June 2021

Please Do Not Stay Here!
It everything was dirty in the lobby. The carpets were filthy, ripped and smelled!
The trash was overflowing with garbage! Our room had a broken window where the top latch was hanging and someone could easily open it! Our room stunk and just musty dirt! My 15 year old son refused to sleep on the sheets, said he's prefer to sleep in the car. We got a bad feeling from the moment we walked in
We DID not stay the second night. And we never got a refund, when we told them upon check in that we'd only stay one night!!
Please do Not stay here!

1  Thank Cphlip
Reviewed 11 May 2021

I favor the location of this hotel, and I remember it when it appeared the plants were not all wilting.

It is such a depressing thing to see a rose bush sagging, not just one, it was all around the parking lot and up to the front desk.

I had a visit here about 15 years ago. I am not an architect, but this place was surely made well, very well.

This is some of the best air in Northern California- a mild climate they call Placer County. I return to this part of California once or twice a year. The rooms are nice, though they need updating. The staff was pleasant, and the COVID-response to dining is observed here. They do offer a lite breakfast with some fruit and a bag of granola from Cosco- I did like that.

Room tip: I would ask for a room facing with a balcony opening to the south. The evening Delta breeze comes thru here daily 5-7ish.
Date of stay: May 2021