Lowest prices for your stay
US$126
Free cancellation until 12/12/21
US$126
Free cancellation until 12/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Traveluro
US$118
PricelineUS$126
HIExpress.comUS$126
Hotels.comUS$126
All reviews stayed one night enjoyable place to stay front desk staff first floor roseville
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 February 2020

We stayed one night on our way to Lake Tahoe. Our room was very spacious and quiet. The free breakfast was great. It was from 6:30-9:30am during the week and had lots of options. Eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy, pancakes, oatmeal, bagels/muffins/cinnamon rolls, yogurt, juice, fruit, cereal, etc. Very happy with our stay.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 10 January 2020

We stayed at this hotel on NYE and our vehicle was parked almost directly in front of the main door. Somehow, I lost a shoe while at the hotel and called the next day to inquire if it had been found. Tammy answered the phone and I asked if a shoe was found. She immediately asked if it was a beige shoe. I said yes! She responded with an immediate "yes it was found and thrown away, it wasn't in your room it was in the parking lot". I was kind of speechless... but managed to press further how she knew that. She coldly told me that a "guest found it and she threw it away"... that they find things in their parking lot all the time and they can't keep items. I was kind of stunned because our car was directly out front... it was a BRAND NEW SHOE... and it wasn't some homeless person's item found out in the back dregs of the lot. I asked why they didn't at least put it in the lost and found for one day???? Right? She didn't care and was very cold, no apology... nothing. Tammy your customer service SUCKS. You know perfectly well that the guest brought it in to you and YOU decided to throw it away.

Date of stay: December 2019
Tami C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Rocklin - Galleria Area, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2020

Thank you for sharing your interpretation. Not at all what transpired.

I was standing behind the front desk when a guest was standing at the outer front entrance. Guest held up a shoe and made comments about NYE and finding the shoe near a bush. He turned and walked towards the outside trashcan. My apologies if you feel I should have jumped the counter to ask for the shoe found in the parking lot near a bush or dig it out of the trash.

The hotel entrance and front desk have cameras recording 24/7. I invite you back to view the surveillance footage. You can see for yourself how it played out. I have absolutely nothing to gain by personally throwing your shoe in the trash. In fact, it's quite the opposite. Its a great feeling when a guest calls back about an item they have lost/misplaced/forgotten and we have it!

Should you care to discuss further, feel free to call, 916.315.1300/email, hierocklin.gm@gmail.com/come by the hotel, 6830 Five Star Blvd, Rocklin.

Reviewed 23 October 2019

We had very friendly staff, very clean hotel and room. Bed comfort was great. We came to be centrally located to shopping, dining. This hits all those and the area is safe. We walked around the area with no feelings of threat. It is near the freeway offramp, but even with our room on that side, it was not an issue. One other thing, I found the breakfast at this Holiday Inn to be very good with fresh food and great coffee and great selections. Thats an important consideration for me. I would easily recommend this as a nice place to stay for whatever reason you need.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 15 July 2019 via mobile

We were visiting family and originally booked a room in another hotel that turned out to be less than impressive. Because of that disappointment we ended up at the Holiday Inn Express in Rocklin. Very comfortable room, clean and modern. Friendly staff and good complimentary breakfast buffet. We were very pleased with this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank OB333
Reviewed 3 July 2019 via mobile

I stay at this Hotel on a weekly basis. The General Manager and her employees know me by name and always go out of their way to great me with a smile and accommodate my every need. My wife also travels with me approx once a month and they treat her with extra special care which is greatly appreciated!

Date of stay: July 2019