“Tender and tasty ribs at a good price. . .”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #18 of 128 Restaurants in Rohnert Park
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Reviewed 21 June 2016

This restaurant was adjacent to our accommodations, so we ventured over after a long day on the road. It was really busy with the dinner crowd, but it was cool inside and comfortable in the waiting area. The wait was nearly 30 min. on a Friday night, but the management handled the crowd as expediently as possible. Once we were seated, our server promptly brought our beers and took our order We had the full rack of baby backs with fries and broccoli which were perfect- tender and full of flavor with just the right amount of smoky/sweet BBQ sauce.The ribs were better than those I've had at more upscale restaurants. Well worth the wait!

Reviewed 31 May 2016

Good food at a reasonable price, had the ribs, full rack for $16 with salad and dessert. Also we had bottomless chips and salsa very good.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

Traveling north to Eureka and stopped for late lunch Sunday afternoon. Sat in the bar area, waited on quickly, but food took a long time. The prime rib tacos were delicious and worth the wait. Would definitely go back again.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

The half-rack was on special. Instead of getting brocolli with the meal you got a salad and dessert. I prefer not having my ribs drenched in BBQ sauce, and the waitress let me order the sauce on the side. What a joy! The ribs were fall-off-the-bone good and very tasty. Having the BBQ sauce on the side allowed me to use it like a dipping sauce and I could also use it for my fries. Awesome. The molted lava chocolate cake for dessert was the real topper for the meal.
Service was very attentive and efficient, even though the place was very busy.

Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

Thank you to Rob, the manager for taking extra time to create a retired menu item specially for my dad's 80th birthday. Rob was very patient and heard my dad's requests. The food was hot, and completely met our expectations. The server, Daniel, was very attentive and friendly. This was a perfect meal! You made it a great meal!! Thank you!!!