Free cancellation until 27/07
US$127
Agoda.com
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$83
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

Pro: price, close to freeway
Con: area (heard non stop sirens), customer service, key card not working, door was open before check in (maid was still cleaning, arrive around 4pm)

Overall, stay was ok. You get what you pay for.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 September 2016

When we arrived the clerk said that there were No pets allowed. Then changed his mind for a twenty dollar bill. I called the AAA for a referral which we took. I would never recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2016

This place was crummy and grungy. Not what I expected at all from decent online reviews for a budget hotel. Also noisy. I booked for two nights but left after one (I let them know I was checking out). Called and asked for a refund but they refuse. I explained my disappointment and they made it very clear they DID NOT CARE AT ALL. Went to a Holiday Inn Express (same price) - MUCH nicer.

Room Tip: Stay away - go someplace else.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

No place to hang clothes. No dresser. Bathroom ceiling shows signs of leak from upstairs. No microwave in the room. Glad I brought my own bedding and towels. Their bath towels are like hand towels and there was hair all over the sheets. The TV remote did not work and they knew that
Prior to renting the room. Would not stay there again.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

We're from Hawaii and this is our second time staying here not for one day more like five days. The location is great everything wasn't too far from us. I haven't seen any strange people hanging out in the area just the people who were staying here out for a cigarette. No damages to our car rental, great parking always a stall open for us. We travel light so the second floor was no big deal.

What really spook me is we've gotten random calls to our room phone, one was around 12am and the rest was at 8am in the morning and we weren't expecting any calls either. This woke me up the first time the second night I waited for it, two nights in a row something strange, someone or something would walk from beginning to end of motel and starting knocking on the building. For the rest of the nights nothing happened.

The room was clean looking, rug is dirty noticed it after a shower while walking barefoot, bathroom is clean. Bed was a bit hard but enough for me to sleep in. Fridge and blow dryer in room, microwave washer dryer downstairs also with vending & ice machines.

Overall one of the best place we stayed at.
Looking at a third time visit in the future!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple