Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$189
Expedia.comUS$189
Hotels.comUS$189
PricelineUS$189
FindHotelUS$189
eDreamsUS$189
All reviews bathroom mirror plenty of parking shopping microwave desk hallway
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 June 2021 via mobile

Being a high rated Hotel in Roseville. I expected better. Even on a $50 Hotel I stayed in never I had ever found blood stains on the bed sheets. With the Pandemic going on this shouldn’t have happen. Now I wonder if they really do sanitized their hotel and changed the bedsheets like they adversities. This is by far the worst I’ve ever experience. Not to mention the front desk seems to be lacking attendance. Every time I walk by someone is waiting and no one is there. One of the maintenance guy had to get the front desk the day I checked out out of the office as she was talking and laughing. I did get a new room. the same day I let the front desk know. Again the sheets were stained. Yellow. And there were little wine marks. And a long black wavy hair. At least it wasn’t blood. I was too tired to even do anything else as we had a long day being evacuated an all from the fire. I took videos and pictures. Just to prove. If ever the Management do decide to get a hold of me. Since I have spoken to 3 front desk and all they said was they’ll take notes and let the GM know. I wrote an email to the GM. It’s been two days. Nothing yet.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Tharaldson Hospitality, Owner at TownePlace Suites Sacramento Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2021

Please accept our sincere apology for the service you received. We take matters like this very seriously, and will address this with our hotel team.

Reviewed 28 May 2021

As a long time Marriott customer I can confidently say this place is an utter disgrace. Even allowing for pandemic restrictions there are so many flaws, completely ignored by management no matter how many times you mention them, ranging from cleaning that is so substandard it's a health hazard, rooms reeking of cannabis, torn sheets, a breakfast buffet from a microwave, incredibly bad internet outside of the lobby despite having elite status, lack of basic supplies (many just missing) and housewares you need for a longer stay, and no real security despite their claims. The kitchens are filthy with no attention to ovens, filthy bathrooms which are never properly cleaned for existing guests, and a general air of indifference to complaints. It's a shame - this place could be great but, right now, expect Motel 6 quality at Marriott prices. Dont't even get me started on the broken door and shamefully shabby furniture and decor, and TV's requiring an internet signal to work propery, which there isn't, so they don't. Bring your own cleaning supplies and a thick skin for the platitudes, plus many hours of spare time to hang on the phone while debugging internet issues, getting even basic items resolved, or calling to follow up on things promised but not delivered.

There's a particular irony here - when you check in your TV is set to a Marriott channel showing you the extrordinany measures they're taking to keep the hotel clean and safe - shame they didn't video it here for reality.

Oh, and a special treat - black mold growing on the shower curtain.

If you have a choice, spend your money elsewhere.

Room tip: Go somewhere else if you can
Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 8 March 2021 via mobile

The rooms and hallways are clean and fresh. Housekeeping service was awesome. Parking is close. Best customer service by Jorge. Close to dining and shopping. Great city and good choice for lodging. Will be back!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Tharaldson Hospitality, Owner at TownePlace Suites Sacramento Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2021

We love hearing about your excellent stay and the great customer service you received! Thank you for your review and recommendation. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Have a Great Day!

Amy Trostle

Reviewed 23 February 2021

I stayed here for one night only and wouldn't stay here again unless I planned on staying for at least 3 nights because it's a big space and feels wasted for just a quick night. Also, the doors are VERY thin and I could hear people speaking at a normal volume just walking by.

That being said, I did end up using the kitchen because when I got takeout for dinner they didn't pack any utensils, napkins, etc. They also have a work desk with a table that fits perfectly under it so we had a TON of space for eating dinner.

The room was older but seemed clean. I couldn't get the TV to work and since it was just 1 night I let it go. I could have called the front desk but my son was already asleep on the bed and I didn't want the maintenance guy to wake him up. They have free wifi so it ended up being fine.

The lobby was neat, they have snacks/water/drinks available for purchase. They have a huge wall map with local sights, restaurants etc. The staff was also really nice and friendly.

Room tip: Away from elevators, doors are VERY thin
Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank NicoleHT
Tharaldson Hospitality, Owner at TownePlace Suites Sacramento Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2021

We are happy to hear you enjoyed our stay. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to seeing you again when you are in the area.

Have a Great Day!

Amy Trostle

Reviewed 13 February 2021

The very first experience with the staff was awesome and it only got better. The rooms are nice and clean and they are wonderful about loaning you stuff that you forget. The lobby is clean and it's in a great neighborhood. There are stores close by and if you grab a bottle of wine they will even loan you the wine glasses to drink it from. Did I mention the staff was amazing???? They really did make us want to use this hotel each time we visit Roseville.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Madyson Pulliam, Owner at TownePlace Suites Sacramento Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback! We hope to welcome you back soon!