Lowest prices for your stay
US$246
US$246
FindHotel
US$218
Hotels.comUS$246
PricelineUS$246
Lol.travelUS$299
All reviews great place to stay the staff was super friendly front desk modern hotel comfortable accommodations daily breakfast safe area enjoyed my stay freeway side thunder valley casino i highly recommend this hotel comfy bed laundry room waffles would stay here again walking distance other hotels
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 November 2021

I have stayed at several hotels in the Roseville / Rocklin area over the years and this is by far the best hotel I have stayed at. Very clean and modern! Great breakfast and high quality coffee. I highly recommend this hotel to all!!

Date of stay: November 2021
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Linsey Ornellas, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Roseville Sacramento, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at Home2 Suites Roseville. We greatly appreciate the positive feedback and are pleased to hear your stay was enjoyable. We look forward to your next stay at Home2 with us!

Reviewed 16 November 2021

Upon arrival my 2 queen bed for my family was downgraded to a king bed with a roll away due to “overbooking”. Was only told once we arrived. I didn’t feel like we were accommodated at all for their mistake.

Date of stay: November 2021
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Linsey Ornellas, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Roseville Sacramento, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay at Home2 Suites. We sincerely apologize for falling short of your expectations. Our hotel provides rollaway beds as an alternative, as well as sofa beds in all guest rooms. We understand the lack of a bed can be an inconvenience during travel and we had discounted your rate for that reason. Thank you again for taking the time to review your stay and I hope we have an opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 11 November 2021

The Front Desk Clerk Juliana went above and beyond customer service. I was surprised she wasn't the Manager/Supervisors she was extremely knowledgeable about the area. I have a very hard time getting around and Juliana was very helpful and made sure I didn't need anything. She always made my day by her greeting. The entire staff was very friendly and happy to help.

Date of stay: September 2021

Thank you for your comments about your recent stay at Home2 Suites Roseville. We appreciate the feedback regarding our staff and I am pleased to hear she contributed to your positive experience at our hotel. We hope your travels bring you back to Roseville soon!

Reviewed 26 October 2021

The hotel was clean and comfortable I loved that the amenities included a refrigerator and a microwave oven. The bed was comfortable and the staff was friendly doing check ins that I appreciated. I liked that wipes were provided to clean the remote control off.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Linsey Ornellas, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Roseville Sacramento, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your experience from your recent stay. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed the amenities in your room! You are always welcome at Home2 Suites Roseville.

Reviewed 26 October 2021

Reserved a queen bed room. Only to have it smell and reek of cigarettes. No apology given and said he could spray some spray in the current room or take a king bed. I have 3 little kids which meant I had to sleep on the sofa pull out that was extremely uncomfortable and I could feel the bars on my back all night long. So disappointed

Date of stay: October 2021
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay at Home2 Suites Roseville. Providing the highest level of guest satisfaction is our top priority and it seems we have fallen short of your expectations. Please accept my sincerest apology for the room smell. This is not typical, as we are a non-smoking hotel. Please note that if you do choose to stay with us again, our hotel does have rollaway beds as an option. I find the rollaway beds to be more comfortable and you would not feel bars on your back. Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback and I hope we have an opportunity to serve you again.