Lowest prices for your stay
US$170
Free cancellation until 30/11/21
Expedia.comUS$170
PricelineUS$170
Hotels.comUS$170
All reviews within walking distance roseville galleria lobby shopping freeway computers
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 July 2021

A quick overnight only. Hotel is dated lacking amenities and maintenance.
Our room sink clogged, toilet leaked. Big negative - no pool or spa. Caters to corporate clients.
Positives - close to restaurants ( walking distance) and a large gym.
Parking fee in the suburbs?
Silver member with Marriott and will not be staying at this property again.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 28 June 2021 via mobile

Looks good on outside, lobby looked nice and appeared clean, but…1st thing we had an issue with was the room was promised early…it was not even ready for normal check in time. Then room was tiny for King size, no microwave, refrigerator froze everything, carpet was filthy and sticky, and bathroom was worn with chipped tub and sink area was tiny for 2 adults. Fitness room was nice looking, but half the equipment did not work. Overall this place was a disappointment. Staff was hit and miss, a few tried, but a couple were not helpful.

Room tip: If you have to stay here, get a bigger room…2 queens, on Saturday nights get to room early as parking lot is small and no parking.
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank GailP469
Jose Razo, General Manager at Courtyard Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2021

Dear GailP469,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We take matters such as this very seriously. As a result, please allow us some time to look into this matter further. I am really sorry these items happened during your stay.

Regards,
Jose Razo
Genral Manager

Reviewed 31 May 2021

Late May 2021, it’s 100 deg, I’m here with my kids and the “shared” pool with Homewood Suites is still not open “due to Covid”. This is obviously a lie they are telling people because other hotels have their pool open and the state has allowed pools to open for months. BS.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear ri_buz,

Thank you for taking a moment to write a review about your stay with us at Courtyard Roseville. I apologize that we fell short of exceeding your expectations. Please be reassured that your valuable comments will be taken into consideration for improving our overall guest experience.

Jose Razo General Manager, Courtyard Roseville

Reviewed 2 February 2021 via mobile

We usually stay the nearby Hyatt Place which is five stars! but I’m Marriott Platinum and we wanted to try a Roseville Marriott. The Roseville Galleria Courtyard is very dated and while some elements have been updated much is drab and below today’s standards. The windows look original which means they cannot keep the extreme freeway noise out. Some of the hotel reviews said ‘Quiet Location’ which is obviously false and misleading. The carpet is old and dark.
Of course food service is limited in Corona times. But take has been open and hotels have cleverly switched to packaged breakfast items. And at the height of the crisis- to avoid customers touching a coffee dispenser- a hotel employee poured the coffee for you. At the Roseville Galleria Courtyard they had nothing. Absolutely nothing. Not even a cup of coffee! Nobody and nothing. Unbelievable

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jose Razo, General Manager at Courtyard Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding this issue. We appreciate you bringing it to our attention. We will share your message appropriately within the organization.

Reviewed 15 October 2020

The location is really great because of the all the nearby restaurants and shopping. The proximity to the freeways is nice for convenience but depending on what side of the property you are on, it can be a bit noisy if you are a light sleeper.

The maintenance of the room could use some work:
-The deadbolt engages even if you don't intend to when opening the front door, so the extended bolt may slam on the door frame if you let the door close on its own.
-The living room cabinets are damaged and one of the cabinet doors is misaligned.
-One of the power outlets don't work which is where one of the table lamps is plugged into.

The property doesn't seem to recognize Marriott Status besides getting the check-in question of "Do you want points or the 10 dollar food credit?"

The standard check-out time is 11am which is an hour earlier than most Marriotts. As an Ambassador Elite (100 nights in a calendar year, 20k spend). I was on a business trip and my wife needed a place to stay until my business is done for the day. So we requested late check out during the mobile check in process. Opened the app the morning of Check-out and it said check-out is at 11am. I'm like okay, I'll call the front desk and see what they can do. Called them and the guy had the audacity to say "why?" and the best they could do was 12pm. I'm certain he said all that without bothering to check my status. I understand late check-out is based on availability but this is during the pandemic when there are hardly any business travelers. We mentioned we had status and then proceeded to ask for a 4pm check out, which can be given starting with guests that have Platinum Elite status (two levels below Ambassador). He said "Ok that is the max" and then proceeded to hang up which I thought was a bit rude. I checked the app an hour afterwards and the app still showed a 11am check-out, which doesn't happen when front desk updates the check-out time which tells they didn't enter it into the system so I'll have to take the front desk's word for it.

I wonder what will happen if I ask for the My24 benefit. All in all, I don't believe the staff is well trained on Marriott's procedures with Elites and being a franchise location isn't an excuse if you carry the Marriott name.

Date of stay: October 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank JohnnySuitcase
Jose Razo, General Manager at Courtyard Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2020

Dear JohnnySuitcase,