Best Western Roseville Inn
Fairfield Inn Roseville(Roseville)
Courtyard Roseville(Roseville)
Residence Inn Roseville(Roseville)
View Hotel
All reviewsno elevatorwafflesbottom floorhard boiled eggsrefrigerator and microwavethe room was nicethe entire staffthe breakfast areavisiting familysacramento arearooms are cleanbed was comfortablethe staff was greathot breakfastfree breakfastconvenient locationfreeway
Reviewed 14 July 2017

I was there from 7/10/17 - 7/13/17

Check in was slow but Kayla was dealing with a customer that apparently did not have a credit card...understandable...

Reservation was for bottom floor as I have COPD...that did not show up on there computer but Kayla fixed it...

Breakfast...eggs were cold...I would suggest cooking smaller portions and putting them out more often...

...overall...breakfast...room...staff...9+

I'll be back next month...

...and months after that

Room Tip: ask for a room in the back...sun sets on the rooms in the front
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Michele B, General Manager at Best Western Roseville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2017

Thank you so much for the great review! I will be sure to let Kayla know she did an excellent job at check in. We will also take your suggestion into consideration for our future guests. Thank you again

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

This is your standard, modern chain hotel. Fixtures were modern and beds were comfortable. We had to park across a field and around the pool from a motel room because there are not enough spots in the lot, though.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Michele B, General Manager at Best Western Roseville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

We appreciate the complement on our clean comfortable beds and location. The parking lot can get pretty full on some nights, we will take that into consideration and see what can be done about the issue. We do hope to see in the future, and be your Roseville go to hotel.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the rooms. The breakfast buffet was delicious and the Staff was very helpful in accommodating all of our needs. I would definitely recommend this Hotel to anyone staying in or around the area.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for the awesome review and recommendation to others! As well as noticing our great breakfast buffet and hotel staff friendliness and helpfulness during your stay. we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Nice place to stay over on over way to the Shivananda Yoga Ashram in Grass Valley. Comfortable beds and nice rooms. Breakfast selection was really nice with some healthy options for vegetarians. Friendly staff too!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Nice to hear that we are in driving distance to the Shivananda Yoga Ashram in Grass Valley. Our hotel is located every close to highway 80 and 65, and great shopping centers. We appreciate you noticing the healthy and vegetarian options we have to offer. We hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Uhaul was ok here! The staff went out of their way to accommodate my special circumstances. I had to wait for my apartment to open up, and my U-Haul was safe and secure right outside my room. I brought my pet puppy and that was not a problem either.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We do have room for Uhauls, RVs, and big rigs at our property, thank for acknowledging this. we appreciate the awesome review and great comments. Hope we become your Roseville hotel of choice.