Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Residence InnUS$184
Expedia.comUS$184
Hotels.comUS$184
PricelineUS$184
eDreamsUS$184
Orbitz.comUS$184
All reviews an extended period of time bed was comfortable front desk staff pullout dishwasher titanium wire tahoe units properties
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 January 2021

This is a typical newer generation Residence Inn with apartment like rooms located along a common corridor on multiple floors. This property was renovated recently and everything is in good order. Check in was very friendly and I couldn't think higher of the front desk staff They were just great! They went a little further with me because I am going to be here for an extended period of time. This will be my home for a while while I relocate.

The dishwasher is a little smaller than I have come to expect. The plates don't fit in, actually, unless you lay them down. But it does the job and even has a longer "sanitize" cycle for these unhealthy times. The selection of dishes was complete and in good condition. No oven in the kitchen area but that is typical Residence Inn for these later generation properties.

Might have some plumbing issues here. Sometimes have trouble getting the toilet to flush properly and just have to keep trying when that happens.

During the Covid-19 pandemic housekeeping is no longer daily but by request but I was able to schedule a recurring weekly appointment which I actually prefer anyway. The housekeepers have done a consistently excellent job. I can't make any criticisms whatsoever on that score.

This hotel has the same problem I find with most hotel properties of any brand that consist of rooms off a common hallway. Lots of tightly sprung slamming doors with loud latching mechanisms, conversations echoing to all the rooms from the people and hotel staff in the hallway, the walls separating the rooms a bit thin. This does take some of the privacy away from you which bothers me more than a little. I listen to TV with headphones which helps but it shouldn't be necessary to do that. Again, this is a common problem in hotels. Would just like to find one where it isn't but so far no such luck. Earlier generation Residence Inn with exterior doors in multiple buildings were quieter except for the occasional people partying outside in the yards.

The internet access is excellent! I am a Titanium Bonvoy member so maybe I get enhanced access but I am very pleased. It is all wifi (no ethernet cable connections).

The parking is adequate and the neighborhood feels safe. It is right next to Interstate 80 so you do hear traffic but it is not very loud and you quickly get to the point where you don't notice it. I sleep fine (albeit, the pillow top mattress is a little soft and takes a couple of nights to get used to).

All in all, this is a nice place. I recommend it if you can live with the drawbacks of the sometimes rude guests sharing the space with you.

Date of stay: January 2021
maria taul, General Manager at Residence Inn Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2021

Dear John D,

It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, particularly when it comes from those who matter the most – you! By taking pride in putting people first, we are not only executing the mission of our founders but exceeding the expectations of our valued guests.

Please note your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences. Thank you for staying at the Residence Inn Roseville and we hope you choose to create more memories here whenever your travels bring you back to Roseville.

Reviewed 4 November 2020

This is in a great location located across the parking lot from Top Golf. There are also some neat coffee shops, etc. close by. Our room was very nice and they provided a to go breakfast due to COVID. There is also a lot of walking/jogging areas nearby. I would stay here again...and go to Top Golf! There is also a great shopping center with lots of restaurants nearby.

Room tip: Top Floor is always quieter
Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank peskyh
maria taul, General Manager at Residence Inn Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2020

We recognize your time is valuable and appreciate the feedback you have provided on the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

Maintaining a clean atmosphere within our guest rooms and common areas is always a key priority, especially during these unprecedented times. On behalf of the entire team at the Residence Inn Roseville, I sincerely apologize for falling short of not only meeting your expectations, but ours as well. Rest assured, the feedback provided will be shared with the appropriate hotel team to ensure we consistently deliver upon guest expectations.

Reviewed 25 December 2019 via mobile

Stayed there recently for a wedding. The morning of our arrival I received an email stating that they were under going a major remodel. Too late to change hotels. Over $200 a night for a wedding with renting 10 rooms. Upon entering, sheets of plastic and construction going on all day from 8am. The free breakfast was located in one of the unoccupied rooms making it quite crowded. The final straw was in the elevator and what appeared to be dried blood on the floor. I contacted Marriot corporate office and they said since I didn't report issues at the hotel itself that the corporate doesn't handle compensation. I will NEVER stay at a Marriot or affiliated hotel in the future.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
maria t, General Manager at Residence Inn Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2019

As part of our continued commitment to renew our property décor, we apologize for any inconvenience our recent transformation may have caused. Redefining the areas of renovation, will elevate the guest experience so we can continue to create new memories.

Reviewed 8 December 2019

Breakfast attendants are very accommodating, front desk and everybody else were nice. Very clean and Quiet. I love the decorations by the lobby!!! You can walk to Topgolf and have a few drinks. Parking is free. There’s plenty of restaurants and fast food nearby. Everything u needed

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
maria t, Manager at Residence Inn Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2019

Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 2 November 2019

Young lady that checked us in was very pleasant and was dressed in costume (Halloween). She gave us one of the newly renovated rooms. Much nicer than the old ones. Nicer shower and furnishings. Only downfall was the construction going on which we worked around.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank tlcroses
maria t, General Manager at Residence Inn Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2019

As part of our continued commitment to renew our property décor, we apologize for any inconvenience our recent transformation may have caused. Redefining the area of renovation , will elevate the guest experience so we can continue to create new memories with valued guests like you.