Lowest prices for your stay
US$156
US$156
Traveluro
US$145
PricelineUS$156
Hotels.comUS$156
Agoda.comUS$156
All reviews water park parking lot easy access front desk staff lobby tahoe properties highway microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 September 2021

They didn’t get our room right gave us two queens, got moved to a king and it was musty and moldy smelling and floor was saturated beside the ac unit. Third room was just ok. They do not put money back into the hotel.

Felt like we were an inconvenience they were always in the little room behind the desk. So you we’re not greeted by anyone when you walked in the building or when we had to have things corrected. She also forgot about us when we were trying to get a different room when we were given the moldy room.

Don’t stay here. This is what we got for over 200$

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 15 September 2021

Bathroom: Walls had stains that looked like blood drops on wall by entry door. Pretty obvious, never cleaned. Door creaked like an old ghost house, advised maintenance while at the front desk of this and slow draining sink. Neither were dealt with during our three day stay. Found only two kleenex were in the box, no spares. Shampoo bottle was half full only. Two creamers, no sugar, or stirrers. Asked for same from first clerk that first night, was given half dozen sugars. Never refilled room on three night stay.

On check-in was told rooms would be "made up" only upon request. After night one I asked that the room be made up and readied for use each day in the morning as we left. Top cover of the bed draped across unmade bed. Second day NOTHING was done despite request. Towels still on floor, We did get a second shampoo (Hooray!) but nothing else was done to re-set the room,. Trash still in cans, bed unmade.

Clearly a Franchise (later confirmed) and pretty obviously maintenance is being deferred as the elevator emergency button rang without touching any emergency buttons. There was one dirty luggage trolley abandoned in the front doorway for the entire hotel.

I stayed at this Hilton only because I could not find a room anywhere else. I can assure you I'll be driving to Sacramento if I overnight in Roseville again. This place is a dump. Freeway noise all night and day. Bring earplugs.

Date of stay: September 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 August 2021

I have stayed at many many Hilton hotels and this was my first experience having such horrible receptionist in the front . When we first arrived the man who checked us in seemed very annoyed ..... But i figured hay maybe hes had a day and when on with our stay. Thr keys fifnt work a few times and we had to get new ones from the front desk which sucked but really not a deal breaker stuff happens . The woman who was the receptionist was so rude i cant even begin to explain the unperfessionalism. She at one poibt when we came to get another key( after leaving the water park across the way which was awesome) she was on the phone so we waited ... (there was no one else in the lobby it was very chill) she then hung up the phone looked at us like we were bothering her and said one minute and answered another phone call. Im assuming it was a hotel employee by the converstaion ( me and my kids are wet tired and sun burnt to hell it was 104• that day)
She says to the person on the phone “yah well these people are staring at me so i have to go“ ( I WOULDNT EVEN BE THERE ASKING HER FOR A NEW KEY IF MINE WORKED JESUS!)she continued in the phone and when she hung up was so rude to us made a rude comment when we walked back to our room. I understand being in coustomer service is not easy but to be so rude when i was nothing but nice and understanding is just aweful ! I hope im not the only person who had a bad interaction with her and the hotel talks to her about how being nice can take you alot further in life .

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 10 August 2021

Our room was definitely not clean, carpet had stains, bathroom wasn't clean, the bar was closed, front desk staff was very unaccommodating. Always being a big fan of Hilton hotels, this was a very disappointing visit.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 4 August 2021

Make sure your cleaning policy is consistent and clear. No one should have to intuit what the hotel’s policy is for room cleaning. There are different approaches and each should be stated specifically.

Date of stay: July 2021