Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Fairfield InnUS$132
Expedia.comUS$132
PricelineUS$139
Hotels.comUS$132
eDreamsUS$132
Orbitz.comUS$132
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 February 2019 via mobile

We stay at this hotel 7-8 times per year. It’s a great hotel right off the freeway. Clean. Friendly staff. Etc... However, the new $10 per night parking fee is dumb - this is Roseville. We will likely look for other locations to stay.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
ciaramorse, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2019

Thank your for sharing your experience at the Fairfield Inn. We appreciate your honest feedback and will share your comments with the appropriate teams. We hope to have a chance to better serve you during your next visit to Roseville.

Reviewed 14 February 2019

Breakfast was good, remodeled shower very good. However, there is no USA Today, water or soda bottles cost $4, the heating/ac system will not do fan only and it only heats or cools so it gets stuffy at night. It was depressing to return one evening and housekeeping had skipped the room (no, there was no DND hung on doorknob). As for luggage carts, there was only one and it was a tiny cart with 2 wheels, something I never saw before in a hotel. .

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ciaramorse, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. . It has come to my attention that the service you received during your recent stay did not meet your or our expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize.

The experience you described is not characteristic of the level of service our associates strive to provide. Your comments will be shared with the appropriate teams in an effort to prevent this issue from occurring in the future.

We hope to have a chance to better serve you during your next trip to Roseville.

Reviewed 3 January 2019 via mobile

Clean, well kept room, everything as it should be. No complaints from me. Courteous at front desk. I’d stay here again next time Im in the area. No problems! The room was large (2 beds)! No noise was heard from neighbors : )

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Getaway823869, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Fairfield Inn by Marriott Roseville. We appreciate your honest feedback and are delighted to hear that your enjoyed your stay with the clean room and courteous staff. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit to Roseville.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

The hotel was being remodeled but our room was very nice the front office supervisor Jason Taylor was very helpful recommending places to see,the morning breakfast was good, would stay there again, when the remodeling is finished

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Dear dpennebaker,

Thank you for the wonderful review of your visit to Fairfield Inn Roseville. We are delighted that our front desk associate Jason made you feel so welcome. We are very proud of our team and their dedication to our guests, so we're thrilled to share your gracious comments with him. We look forward to seeing you again next time!

Ciara Morse

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

July 2018 I return to this location as being one of my favorite spots whenever I was visiting Roseville but this time my perspective for this place changed .I was greeted by the asistan manager a very unpredictable attitude and facial expressions like if my presence were bothering her making feel like I very uncomfortable there was construction going on at the hotel and after be there 3 nights the noise got so loud that we decided to leave I was shocked for the prices that were being charged that I actually did not find out about until I got home and I'd only was I charged every diculous price I was charged extra and up to this day that problem has not been resolved unfortunately this place is no longer one of my favorite spots I hope you have better luck

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
TeamMarriott, Manager at Fairfield Inn Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Dear cookyg6969,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We sincerely apologize for the service issues you experienced as well as for not meeting your expectations. Your feedback matters very much to us, and we will use it to improve our overall guest experience. We appreciate your loyalty to our hotel and hope you will give us another opportunity to show you the excellent hospitality that you certainly should have received on this visit.

Ciara Morse