Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$143
CourtyardUS$152
PricelineUS$143
Hotels.comUS$143
Agoda.comUS$143
eDreamsUS$143
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 December 2019

Absolutely loved our stay here! Clean hotel, good location and absolutely first-rate service. Nathan specifically went above and beyond accomodate our group of 30 people that were staying at the hotel. Would most definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank traveltrotter50
Roseville1920, Manager at Courtyard Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2020

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at the Courtyard Roseville.

We are looking forward of seeing you back soon again.

Hotel Management.

Reviewed 12 December 2019

Nathan and his manager kicked me out without cause. Our guest in our room had a prior record that was brought to their attention by my guest's parole officer then they said because he was my guest that I couldnt stay in their hotel. I filed a complaint with Marriott's and they did nothing about it... not even an apology. It is NOT against hotel policy to have a guest on parole or a prior conviction to stay at their Hotel. When I tried to get information on who to complain to about this discrimination Nathan threatened to call the authorities on me simply for asking to see hotel policy which he refused to provide. They were rude, threatening, and discriminated against me and my guest and nothing was done about it!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Misty S
Roseville1920, Manager at Courtyard Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2019

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We take matters such as this very seriously. As a result, please allow us some time to look into this matter further.

Hotel Management.

Reviewed 17 November 2019

I prefer Marriotts whenever their pricing is competitive. This place was one of two offering a special rate for a wedding i was attending .that is the reason I chose it. My room was on third floor as requested but there was no clock radio in the roo, the phone wire was not connected , the device to drain sink was not connected. All were remedied promptly when i notified the front desk...but the room should have had all that in order before i checked in. there was also a broken window pane. never experience any of that in any Marriott i have stayed at. I won't hold it against the chain Minor inconveniences ..but inconveniences.Other than that a really nice place. outdoor sitting area, near I 80, near restaurant. water coffee cookies available (sometimes not)

Room tip: Always like upper floor away from elevator
Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank CJBroz
Roseville1920, Manager at Courtyard Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2019

Dear CJBroz,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Courtyard Roseville and providing your honest feedback on the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations.We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent these issues from occurring in the future.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback!

Brittanie Sherk
Operations Manager
Courtyard Roseville
brittanie.sherk@marriott.com
(916)772-5555

Reviewed 10 November 2019 via mobile

Rooms are small and reminds me of a large cabin room aboard a cruise ship
No refrigerator in the room
Breakfast cost money and tasted bad. We paid $12.50 for breakfast sandwiche and a small bowl of fruit. The sandwich tasted bland and was small
We will never stay at any Marriott hotels again.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Chuck D
Roseville1920, Manager at Courtyard Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2019

Dear Chuck D,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Courtyard Roseville and taking the time to share your feedback.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback!

Brittanie Sherk
Operations Manager
Courtyard Roseville
brittanie.sherk@marriott.com
(916)772-5555

Reviewed 1 October 2019

My friend and I stayed here Thursday 9/26 on our way over to Tahoe. It was just a room to sleep. Hotel was clean. They were doing some sort of maintenance and there were large boxes with wires strung in the hallways. The pool and hot tub were out of commission but we were able to use the one next door at the Residence Inn. I felt safe staying here.

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank Emily H
Roseville1920, Manager at Courtyard Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Courtyard Roseville with us.

Your valuable feedback helps identify areas of opportunity for us to improve the guest experience. We are looking forward to seeing back soon.

Hotel Management .