Rancho Caymus Inn(Rutherford)
US$445
Harvest Inn(St. Helena)(Great Value!)
US$251
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$283/night.

Free cancellation until 21/07
US$360
Hotel St. Helena(St. Helena)
US$162
  • Bar/Lounge
Wydown Hotel(St. Helena)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$270
US$500
US$775
North Block Hotel(Yountville)
US$472
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$555/night.

Vintage House(Yountville)
US$495
Hotels.com
All reviewsoverlooking the valleynapa valleyhalibutmichelin starmain restaurantfour seasonswine countryglass of wineromantic getawaybeautiful propertysilverado trailmercedessuitespaconciergeluxuryanniversary
Reviewed 14 May 2018

The Spa. Not a fan. Had subpar treatments and the spa facility is tired. The timing of our appointments was mixed up and for some reason the masseur could not understand what I was asking even though he stated he did. Disappointing is too kind of a word to describe my overall lackluster spa experience.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ALL_IS_GRACE
Bradley R, General Manager at Auberge du Soleil, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Dear ALL_IS_GRACE,

I am so sorry to hear about your experience at the Spa, particularly with regard to the scheduling mixup and the communication issues with your therapist. Should you wish, we would very much like to discuss your experience further. Kimberly Jade DiVico, Spa Manager, is anticipating your email. Please contact her directly at ads.spa@aubergeresorts.com at your convenience.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

The food in the Michelin star restaurant is underwhelming - bland, poor combinations - and as a consequence seriously overpriced. Query does the chef taste it.

A local vineyard owner informed us its great for fries! Is that what this hotel wants to be noted for?

Another couple told us that they stopped staying here several years ago.

Very poor spirits list - retail whisky. The calvados taste like cough mixture.

The rooms are showing their age but ok. There’s a noisy road near the property. You can’t hear it in the rooms but you can outside.

Some comedy of errors in not organising a Taxi and then not telling us.

A very poor experience. Not a five star hotel. I pity some of the staff who are excellent and let down by....

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Peter C
Bradley R, General Manager at Auberge du Soleil, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Dear Peter,

I would like to express how sorry I am to hear of your experience at Auberge du Soleil and would very much like to connect so that we may discuss your stay further. I have reached out and hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

There may be no finer view from a restaurant in Napa Valley. We were treated like royalty from the minute we were greeted. Table on the terrace, glasses of bubbly, views of the valley...what more could we want? Food was just fabulous, servers were polite, helpful and gave us plenty of time to relax before ordering. Yes, this is a bit of a splurge, but totally worth every dollar. Did I mention the view?

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear rac-columbus,

Thank you for being our guest at the Restaurant at Auberge du Soleil and for your wonderful compliments. Glasses of bubbly on the terrace with great views, memorable cuisine and excellent service sounds like a perfect evening. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this property for our first time ever to California Wine Country to celebrate our 10 year anniversary. Nothing at this property was disappointing at all. The service by every team member from the porters, the restaurant staff, housekeeping, and the concierge, Yahell. The views are insane. Our room overlooked the olive trees and nearby the spa. The gardens and artwork are so beautiful, it’s worth the 30 minute or so walk around the property. The newly renovated rooms are fabulous, the bathrooms are beautiful, very spacious, and easy for 2 people to get ready at the same time. We highly recommend this property it is worth the splurge!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RAMDGM0330
Bradley R, General Manager at Auberge du Soleil, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

Dear RAMDGM0330,

Happy Anniversary and thank you for choosing Auberge du Soleil for such a special celebration. I am so happy to hear that you and your husband enjoyed your stay and we hope to help you celebrate many more anniversaries in the future.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

This property is absolutely beautiful, simply stunning views with sympathetic architecture and styling. I thought the service was world class from start to finish - they took excellent care of me without being overbearing. The server with the beard (!!) in the casual restaurant allowed me to taste a variety of wines before I ordered to help me orient myself from European to Californian wines - please pass on my thanks! The hotel organised a wine trip (including a lunch reservation) for me with Jack - he’s a true gem and I recommend asking for him by name. There’s a lovely selection of wine in the hotel, while I thought the food in the formal restaurant was good...but not great. It was flavoursome but l didn’t think the Michelin refinement was quite there. My room was San Tropez 5 and everything about the room itself was superb - I thought the free mini bar and snacks was a nice gesture. Here’s my only complaint - from the early hours of the morning on the second night I could hear the residents of the room upstairs moving around. The insulation just isn’t good enough when you can hear closets opening, toilet flushing, etc. I mentioned this to the hotel on check out and they undertook to investigate. I would still recommend staying here...

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Kerry M
Bradley R, General Manager at Auberge du Soleil, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear Kerry,

Thank you for your very kind words and for being our guest at Auberge du Soleil. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience, particularly the service that our team provided. I will be sure to pass along your compliments! We have worked with Jack for years and, as you said, he is a true gem and an excellent guide to Napa Valley. I was very sorry to learn of the noise issues in your accommodations and assure you that we will continue to look into it further to ensure that each guest stay provides the ultimate in relaxation. I hope to welcome you back again on your next visit.