“Great weekday lunch spot”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #80 of 2,169 Restaurants in Sacramento
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 December 2017

I have been to this location many times. Being a corporate operation, they have high standards. Overall I am usually satisfied with my experience here. The service can be spotty however. Seems the level of competence varies at this store. My favorite item to order is the Monday to Friday SOUP and SALAD. Served only during weekday lunch, it remains my favorite. Excellent clam chowder and chile soup. The tortilla soup is always TOO salty to me. Mixed green salad and Caesar are my other favorites. Paired with their strawberry lemonade, and you have a great lunch!

Reviewed 7 December 2017

The menu is a big one to go through. We were a big group so we did try quite a few of the dishes. The offerings were generally good and the servings were certainly large.

For those who are beer drinkers, there is a wide selection too and I am told, they have several specialties.

Service was good.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Stopped by right after work and enjoyed a beer, salad, and mini pizza... and was able to make happy hour. All in all, another good time at BJ’s.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

A late dinner to BJ's never disappoints. We were celebrating two years cancer free for me. We started with the root beer ribs. My only complaint was there were not enough, just kidding we each ate three along with a spicy coleslaw. My husband ordered the seared ahi salad and remarked it was the best prepared although he has enjoyed it before. I chose the parmesan crusted chicken with steamed broccoli and white cheddar mashed potatoes. On the side wad a caprese salad. I was not disappointed. We topped it of with the strawberry beignet. Makayla was a fantastic server checking back with us several times to see if we were pleased with our choices and fill our drinks

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Good food at a reasonable price. We arrived about 5:30 PM, ahead of the evening rush, and were immediately seated in a booth. Alexandria quickly took our drink orders and promptly returned to take our orders for entrees. The food was good and her service was superb.