“Fun Place, Good Food”
Review of Sauced

Sauced
Ranked #169 of 2,123 Restaurants in Sacramento
Reviewed 1 February 2018

We (party of 4) arrived without reservations on a Tuesday evening for dinner. We were seated immediately. There are no booths, just chairs and tables, which is fine for this type of establishment. TV's with sporting events all over....love that! It took quite awhile for someone to come and ask if we'd like water, but after that the service was fine. I had a 2 entree combo with ribs and pulled pork. i really like that they had different kids of BBQ sauce at each table, so you could try different tastes. The pork was great, but the ribs were too charred for my taste. I had the sweet potato casserole as a side and WOW! I could make a meal of just that! Lots of beer selections, as well as a full bar. It was better than what I expected, especially so close to a major event center like Golden 1. I would definitely go again!

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

A fun place for beer and brisket before athletic games at the arena in sacramento. Quite crowded but worth the wait.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

Stopped for dinner with friends. Casual atmosphere but super noisy and could not carry on a conversation. Friendly and helpful wait staff. The beer selection on tap was quite good. The brussel sprouts were averaged and seemed over cooked. The wings were good. The pulled pork salad was very good as was the Reuben sandwich and Mac N Cheese.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

Stopped by Sauce for dinner after a couple of places fell through. It was right near thhe arena and I expected it to be underwhelming chain food BBQ. It was actually very good. I especially recommend the brisket and the cornbread

Reviewed 22 December 2017

My family went here before a sporting event in Golden 1. It was very packed, but we still had decent service and the BBQ was yummy. We did go back another time, less crowded and had good service, and the food is still really good!