“Best Pho Ever in Sacramento”
Review of Pho Hoan Kiem

Pho Hoan Kiem
Ranked #1,204 of 2,148 Restaurants in Sacramento
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

The broth was amazing. The service was exceptional. The place was spotlessly clean. I sat immediately. I was concerned my order came too fast, but I sat down to the best pho I have had in Sacramento. The pho came in a metal bowl which was a nice touch. I found the ingredients to be fresh and the flavors to be amazing. I ate every drop. I wish I had found this spot long ago. I will return.

Reviewed 11 May 2018

Probably will not be back. Both my order and the table behind me ordered the same #19 menu item and both of us were delivered the wrong order despite the waiter writing it down correctly. I just ate mine figuring that I didn't need the extra calories of the egg roll, but the guy behind me took his back and was chastised for changing his mind. I then spoke up saying the same mistake was mad on my order and the other guy didn't charge his mind. They looked at the order pad and saw we ordered correctly, then chastised me for eating mine before brining it to the attention of the wait staff. Geeze I didn't want to be yelled at so I didn't say anything and I wasn't complaining that I wanted a new lunch I was just sticking up for a customer who was not being treated correctly. The shrimp, that I didn't order was mushy and smelled bad and did not have a pleasant flavor at all.