“Great Take Out Fish & Chips”

Ocean Fish and Chips
Ranked #271 of 2,057 Restaurants in Sacramento
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: Best fish and chips / onion rings in Sacramento! Several good reviews on Yelp.
Reviewed 13 January 2017

We came for take out fish & chips. Friendly service with good food. I wanted to eat low carb so I ordered coleslaw instead of fries. Great coleslaw. Ocean supplies plenty of tarter sauce and other condiments. Great service with a smile.

Reviewed 17 December 2016

Nothing exciting. We ordered 2 pcs. red snapper and received 3 pcs "fish." It was hot and not greasy but nothing exciting, not much flavor at all. Everyone seemed very nice. It is a walk up to the counter and order restaurant.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

The staff was friendly and I mean like everyone we came across was nice. First time there and the man behind the counter was so patient while he waited for us to make up our minds. Every customer that came in was treated in the same manner. The food was hot and fresh and I mean all of it. The kids meal with a hamburger and another with shrimp had just been cooked. Our food came out hot and fresh as well, no cold fries, no greasy fish or shrimp. They have fountain drinks so you can get a refill and we are not big on soda but they have coke.....just plain old coke (I just don't see this much anymore). The prices were very reasonable and excellant for the amount of food and the quality.

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

This place has been a 2 times per month type of place. Not only is fish very good fresh, they have the best fried zucchini and mushrooms. Very nice relaxed type of place casual

Reviewed 4 April 2015

Came in here the other night with my husband and and have been in here a few times before at lunch. This evening it was close to closing and quiet and they were so attentive and very happy to see us. I ordered the two piece fish with fried zucchini instead of fries and hubby, not a fan of fish or seafood in general, ordered the teriyaki chicken bowl. The food was hot and fresh and they brought it out to our table. The fried zucchini is the bomb and worth coming back for just that. I cannot wait to try the onion rings next time too. Hubby really enjoyed his bowl and said it was very good and unlike other places he didn't feel as though anything fishy touched his food or was cooked in the same oil or pan etc. He isn't a fan of coming to fish places with me cause he says even if he gets chicken it still tastes fishy to him LOL.

The gentleman that took our order was very sweet and thanked us for our business (maybe he was the owner) he made us feel like valued customers and was genuinely happy we came in and I will certainly be returning again and again for this great food. The fish was hot, fresh and not greasy at all. I left with a full belly and happy feelings. This is a place you should really try out they have a very extensive menu and something for everyone.....even those non seafood people like my husband!

1  Thank Peppertaz